making him pay.

Jad comforted virat until he was calm and composed. Jad was hurting,he was feeling bad for his veer for he knew virat really did love him. Jad, in the morning wanted to give a big news to him that he was engaged,but he thought now isn't really the time.
"Veer, ye le paani pi, and tell me exactly what happened"
Virat drank, uneven sips, and showed him the video he had taken, secretly to him.  Jad was completely speechless, he took a deep sigh
"kya soch abhi tune?"
"i am going to make him pay" virat's face stiffed, he suppressed all his feelings he had, he had to do this for himself right?
"vi, but you love him"
"doesn't matters,at-least in this life, maybe in another world, him and me together !" Said virat with a sad expression.
time skips at the sharma family house.
the entire family, was sitting at the hall when they heard police sirens going off. With several police officers coming inside their mansion, making the ladies gasp and scared.
"sir,what's wrong? I don't think we did anything" said manish and rohit coming forward.
"Mr Rohit Sharma, you've been arrested for the murder for Mr Prem Kohli, please come with us,whatever you say will be used against you as per the law" said the police officer cuffing Rohit.
"ye aap kya keh rhe hein, mere rohit ne kuch nahi kia hai" said daadi getting worried.
"Maa, aap shant ho jaye mein dekhta hun na, Ritsy Sheetal sambhalo unko"
"Sir, aap esse mere bete ko arrest nahi kar sakte, kya proof hai aapke paas" said manish coming forward shielding his son.
"proof hai" said virat coming forward.
"Love, tum yaha?? I am not understanding anything!!" Said rohit in complete disbelief.
"abhi samjha deta hu na, Mr Prem Kohli was my father! You killed him you monster! And i am going to make you pay" announced virat with hatred in his voice and bloodshot eyes.
"ye tum accha nahi kar rhe ho virat" said daadi
"Mujhe toh day 1 se hi pata tha ye ladka sahi nahi hai lekin mere sune kon" said manish
Ritika and Sheetal kept mum they knew virat was right, but Rohit is their brother as well.
.
Rohit was completely in anguish, he couldn't belief his virat was the reason he is going to Jail. He knew he was wrong here, but he was young at that timE, a naive guy who only wanted to impress his father and earn his validation. The realisation hit him like a hurricane. He realised his mistake,but he really loved virat more than anything, he couldn't believe he was the one who caused him so much pain. So much pain.
"Vi please ek chance virat please you know i love you right you love me too" pleaded rohit.
"I don't love you" said virat turning around so no one could see his heartbroken expression.

Rohit was scared to ask the question he had.
"this was fake? You and Me? Everything we went through was fake" said rohit tears brimming his eyes.
"yes it was, i wanted my vengeance and i got it"
Rohit couldn't believe what he heard, his virat doesn't loves him? It was fake? Everything of it? It cannot be!! Rohit kept mum as the police dragged him towards their van.
"Beta tu chinta mat kar, tera baap abhi zinda hai" said manish looking at virat with a sharp glare, as he went ahead.
"Mr Virat Kohli you would be required to give in a DNA test, for we have to prove in the court that you really are his son" said the police officer.
"ofcourse sir" said virat
.
.
.
.
At Virat's Apartment.
Pitch black room, he was crying. He knows this time why he was feeling like this. He should be happy that he finally got his revenge his vengeance but he was crying here like a little school girl.
"Cheeku Beta" said a warm voice.
"papa?" said virat with a small voice.
"yes its me, idhar aa"
Virat dashed himself towards his father's lap crying uncontrollably.
"Shh, tu toh mera strong puttar haina chup hoja baccha"
"papa, please take me with you mujhe yaha nahi rehna"
"it's not your time abhi kiddo, it isn't at all, tujhe kuch andar hi andar khaa rha hai, tell me kiddo what's wrong?" Said prem uncle caressing his cheeku's tear stricken face.
"Did i do the right thing dad?"
"tujhe kya lagta hai"
"I don't know dad I don't know"
"kid,are you feeling happy? are you feeling rejoiced that the killer of your parents is finally behind the bars?"
Virat shook his head in no.
"this shall tell you what do to, and sun kid you will never be alone okay, mein hu na!always choose your happiness"
Virat woke up from his dream. He knew what he had to do.
time skips(7 days after)
"Mr Rohit Sharma, you've been granted bail, seems like Mr Kohli has taken back his case"
"what" rohit was confused really.
At their home.
"Aagya mera baccha idhar aa" said daadi as she took him in her arms.
"maine kaha tha na maa, aapke पोते ko kuch nahi hone dunga" said manish boastingly.
"virat kaha hai?" Asked rohit directly to manish
"Us third class aadmi ke baarmei kyu puch rha hai, mujhe kya pata" said manish
"ritsy tujhe pata hai where he is at?"
Ritika kept mum, fearing her father's wrath.
"RITIKA BOL" shouted rohit.
"I don't know" mumbled ritika
"stop lying, dad where the hell did virat go, I know he isn't at his apartment cause maine pehle hi waha Viktor ko bheja tha"
"WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO" shouted rohit getting frustrated.
"he left the country" said ritika finally.
"what"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 YEARS AFTER (In Sydney)
"Rishu baccha idharr aa, why are you making me so tired baccha come here na" said a man
"nahi nahi aap mujhe dhundo said a cute little voice giggling like a baby.
.
.
.
.
Helloooooooo peoplesss! Finally leap aa chuka hai! Back to back updates!😁
vote and comment please<3
Suggestions are always welcomed.
Much love<3
Alisha