familiarize.

"And this is your personal cabin sir" said virat as showing him the the vast open spaced cabin.

"Its beautiful, really upto my taste, thankyou so much" said rohit.
"its my job sir, if you need anything and anything at all please do not hesitate to call me"
"oh, well virat can i share something with you"
"sure sir"
"you see ive never headed a project before this one and my father wants me to takeover after him but im just so nervous"
Virat felt bad.
"do not worry sir, here at our workplace we will make sure you feel like home"
"accha accha, par please stop calling me sir yaar itna buddha nahi hu mein 21 ka hi hu"
"but .."
"Its an order virat"
"okay then rohit?"
"perfect" said rohit showing his wide-toothed smile which made virat feel things he did not wanted to feel at all.
"we should leave?"
" lets go"
.
.
.
.
.
Few days pass by and rohit has joined in the company and virat makes sure he is well settled and happy. And in this period virat and rohit have gone close, and unknown to them feelings were starting to grow.
Mr Shekwat's birthday was approaching and the entire staff decided to surprise him.
they made a plan. Shubh and Ishan would keep him away from office the entire day till they decorate the surprise for him. they included rohit as well.
They were decorating the office's terrace and well the flowers up there weren't properly placed.
"Bhaiya, aap barabar lagao na flowers ye kya kar rhe ho"
Virat wanted everything perfect. He decided to decorate them himself and jumped onto the stool. but due to him jumping like a monkey he lost his balance in a jiffy and was about to fall. He closed his eyes in fear. But someone held him.
He looked at him with his brown eyes frantic searching for injuries.
Rohit- "careful virat, har time mein nahi aaunga bachane"
they looked at each other,time seemed to stand still. Their gaze locked, conveying a silent understanding and deep affection that words could never capture. The intensity of their connection was palpable, sending a ripple of electricity through the air. rohit held virat tight,in his arms, fearing if he would fall he would break.
"put me down rohit,im fine"
"Ah,okay be careful please"
"Thankyou rohit for saving me"
"no issues"
And went rohit away helping others.
Virat -"Lol you think i fell accidentally? Maine tujhe dekh lia tha and well guess my plan works just fine, abh jo mujhe karna hai uske liye ye sab toh karna padega na" thought virat bitterly.

Mr shekwat came in and was utterly surprised at the scene unfolding before him.
Everyone-" happy birthday sir!!!"
and they cut the cake and danced the night away.
At the pub.
rohit was drinking a mojito when virat spotted him all alone and thought to accompany him for some time.
Vi- "nice time right?"
rohit- "totally, we arranged a nice thing for him na"
Vi- yes haha.
Awkward silence began to form.
Vi-"youre a hustler, hardly free how do you find time for yourself?
ro-" well interesting question, but i cant find an answer 🥲
vi-" seeing someone?
ro-" you see, the people i find interesting i cant date and which i dont i do not want to date"
vi-" you know i have zero idea of what youre speaking of"? (Rwrb reference🫶🏻)
Rohit started to get closer to virat, until virats back hit the wall.
vi-"w-wh-what are you doin?" Hiccuped virat his entire mind was drunk.
ro-" something I wanted to do for a long long time"
rohit gently caressed virats face with all love he had. His eyes were full of lust as well as gentle kind love which anyone longed for, rohit ached to kiss and devour virat right there but he knew virat was drunk,and he was in no place to violate his likes. Rohit backed.
Ro-"i shouldnt have done that im so sorry"
And with that out was rohit
"Chalega mr sharma, i know youre falling for me, well mera charm hi kuch essa  hai i know you cannot help it.. small steps as we talk. But unknown to him he was slowly falling in love with him.slowly as he says.
Next morning.
.
.
.
.
.
"Morning rohit"
"morning virat"  said rohit by maintaining an eye contact firmly, hopin that virat did not remember anything from last night.
"all good rohit?"
"ah yes of course everything is fine!"
"okay,I'll see you during lunch"
And thats how went their entire day nobody spoke anything and anything about their last night moment.
At night, where all have gone except rohit and virat.
Ro-" virat chalo its getting late"
vi-" nahi aap jao, i have some work"
ro-" you very well know i wont go without you"
vi-"arey"
rohit shut off virat's laptop wrapped his belongings and swiftly took his hand in his own and went towards their ride. Virat kept mum, he was unknowingly enjoying this care and love from someone in after a decade.

There was a bike infront of em.
Virat's eyes widened.
"Are we going to go on this?"
"any problem"?
"Um no"
And there sat rohit infront with virat in back.
Virat wrapped his hands around rohit's waist and rested his hand on his back.
The ride was short, much to both of them's dismay.
"bye rohit, thankyou for dropping me"
"see you tomorrow"
" kal Saturday hai"
"Oh"
"yes, toh mein chalu"
"Virat!!"
"yes rohit"? Turned virat.
"Um. Woh karega mere saath?"
"Woh?"
"Arey wohh" scratched rohit his head.
" clear bolego aap"?
"wouldyougoonadinnerwithme?" Said rohit in one go
"the hell?"
"would you go on a dinner with me?"
"youre asking me on a date mr sharma?"
"well, yes "
"sure i would love to"
"i will pick you up,tomorrow 7pm?"
"sounds perfect"
"goodbye"
"bye vii"

At Virat''s home.
Perfect,everything is going according to plan,bass abh i have to make him obsessed with me and bingo i can find my way to the sharma family house. Thankyou bhagwaan ji bass esse hi dhyaan rakho"

Update after a long time! Vote and comment!! And bass pyaar dete raho peoples! And im rlly not at all skilled in smut writing so mujhe koi help kardo bhai😭 happy holi!!
.
.
.
.

much love<3
Alisha🫶🏻