forever.

Many of y'all wanted an alternate ending, so here it is. Although the main ending will be the same, this is just an alternative.

Continuation from when Rohit persuades Virat to come with him.

"Vi please, chalo!" Pleaded rohit.

Virat hesitated, he was torn between his love for Rohit and his duty. He was in a dilemma and didn't know what to do. Rohit tugged onto his outfit, calling him out. Virat was a father, and he needed some confirmation before he takes any decision. He ain't a teenager.

"Please" said Rohit, his eyes softened.

"You love me"? Asked

"More than the stars in the sky"answered Rohit truthfully.

"You wish to have children one day?" asked Virat.

"Obviously, i love kids."

"You donate to charity?"

"Yes, i have 56 organisations working on my name" answered Rohit, little confused.

"Fine, lets run away" said Virat and got onto his tip-toe to kiss him.

Their eyes locked in a silent exchange of emotions, years of longing and heartache pouring into that single moment. Rohit's hand trembled as he reached out, gently cupping Virat's cheek, his touch soft yet electric. Virat's breath hitched at the contact, his heart pounding in his chest.

Without a word, Rohit closed the distance between them, his lips meeting Virat's in a tender, yet intense kiss. It started slowly, almost hesitantly, as if they were testing the waters after so long apart. But as the kiss deepened, it became more fervent, more desperate.

They poured all their pent-up emotions into that kiss, a mixture of love, longing, and regret. It was a kiss that spoke of forgiveness and redemption, of two souls finding their way back to each other against all odds.

Time seemed to stand still as they kissed, the world fading away until there was only them. Their bodies pressed together, fitting perfectly as if they were made for each other. It was a kiss filled with promises of a future together, of making up for lost time and never letting go again.

As they finally pulled apart, their eyes met once more, shining with unshed tears and unspoken words. They knew that this was just the beginning, that they had a long road ahead of them. But in that moment, all that mattered was the love they shared and the promise of a new beginning.

"Rohit!" there stood Natasha, heartbroken, but with a smile on her face. She knew it, she expected it.

Rohit stood infront of Virat, as if protecting him or shielding him from different people.

"Natasha I" rohit was interrupted by Natasha, as she took Virat's hand and made him sit on the bed, and herself on the ground.

"Natasha get up" said Virat worryingly.

"Shh- let me complete please" said Natasha slowly, whispering.

"You love him?" asked Natasha to Virat. Virat nodded hesitantly.

"Toh pagal, pehle bolna chayie tha na! Why waited itna!" Exclaimed Natasha laughing. Virat and Rohit looked at her as if horns grew onto her head.

"What? I know tum soch rhe honge ye pagal hogyi hai kya! But nahi, i might love Rohit, but i know Rohit loves you, and i am not that cruel to separate true love okay!" said Natasha smilingly.

Virat had tears in his eyes, Rohit hugged Natasha. He didn't realise she had the heart of gold. Natasha laughed.

"Now now, Tum dono bhag jao! Yaha mein sab sambhal lungi! Okay? And about the money Rohit you have the access to the codes right?"
said Natasha to which Rohit nodded.