forever is a fucking myth.

The Grand Indian Wedding of the famous billionaire's son was a spectacle of opulence, extravagance, and sheer grandeur. The venue, a sprawling estate in the heart of Melbourne, was transformed into a fairy-tale setting, blending traditional Indian elements with modern luxury.

As guests arrived, they were greeted by a majestic entrance adorned with intricate floral arches and a pathway lined with diyas (traditional lamps) leading to the main venue. The entire estate was bathed in soft, colorful lights that danced off the ornate decorations, creating a magical ambiance.

The main venue itself was a sight to behold. A massive tent, draped in luxurious fabrics and adorned with golden accents, housed the grand ceremony. The entrance was flanked by towering pillars wrapped in flowers and vines, giving the impression of a royal palace.

Inside, the decor was a harmonious blend of traditional and contemporary styles. The ceiling was adorned with cascading floral arrangements, crystal chandeliers, and twinkling fairy lights, casting a warm glow over the entire space. The walls were draped in rich fabrics, embroidered with intricate patterns and embellished with shimmering sequins and beads.

The seating area was equally luxurious, with plush sofas and chairs adorned with silk cushions and intricate embroidery. The tables were adorned with elegant centerpieces featuring exotic flowers, crystal vases, and golden accents. Each place setting was a work of art, with delicate china, sparkling glassware, and golden cutlery.

The stage, where the bride and groom would exchange vows, was the centerpiece of the venue. It was a masterpiece of design, with a backdrop of cascading flowers, intricate carvings, and shimmering crystals. The bride and groom's thrones were fit for royalty, with ornate designs and plush cushions.

As the ceremony began, the venue came alive with music, dance, and laughter. Traditional Indian musicians played melodious tunes, while dancers in colorful costumes entertained the guests with their graceful movements. The air was filled with the sweet aroma of exotic flowers and the sound of joyous celebration.

After the ceremony, the guests were treated to a sumptuous feast fit for kings. The dining area was a feast for the eyes, with tables adorned with golden tablecloths, crystal candelabras, and towering floral centerpieces. The menu featured a lavish spread of Indian delicacies, including kebabs, biryanis, curries, and sweets, all prepared by renowned chefs.

As the night would wore on, the venue transformed into a magical wonderland. The gardens were lit up with thousands of twinkling lights, creating a fairy-tale setting. Fireworks lit up the sky, casting a kaleidoscope of colors over the estate.

The Grand Indian Wedding,as the people would like to say was a celebration of love, tradition, and luxury. It was a testament to the rich cultural heritage of India and a showcase of the country's unmatched hospitality and grandeur.

At 5AM.

Rohit stood onto the window pane, looking towards the sky. It was the day. He knew what he had to do. He has to make a choice, between duty and love. He is somehow unsure as well as sure of what he has to do. He loves Virat, and now that he has a kid also, he loves him even more. But he knows, his family will and never accept Rishabh or Virat. He is in a fix.

Virat felt Rohit move, his back facing him. He knew Rohit was in a fix. He was in too. He has feelings towards Charles, he has grown to accept it. But he cannot deny the pull, the attraction, the desire and intimacy he has felt with rohit all these days. He knows Rohit deserves more, he cannot be selfish,but he is in a fix as well.

Rohit felt a hand on his back, as he turned around, it was him. He smiled at him.

"Nervous?" Asked virat slowly as he handed him the coffee he had in his hand.