advancing ahead.

At virat's apartment.
Rohit and virat on virat's couch, cuddling with a blanket on top of them (they did nothing btw)
"are you sure about this vi"?
"More than i ever will be rohit" smirked virat as his plan was advancing ahead.
"But ek problem hai vi"
"If you're with me then i can face any problems and all the difficulties in this world" said virat glancing at rohit with heart eyes.
"No one in the office can know,you know mr shekwat has a strict policy of dating in office lounges or hours"
" haa woh toh abh, its fine we can make sure about that"
"Yes, true that"
"Btw vi, just to put it out there, you can say am bisexual."
"Oh" virat smiled.
"Anddddd youuuuu?"
"Am gay as a maypole" (another rwrb reference )
"What does that mean?"
"Look it up" virat smirked and got up.
" we should sleep"
"Oh,i thoughthai you would like something else" said rohit wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shutup you dolt" and with that virat was red as a tomato.
" lets sleep vi, kal office bhi toh jaanaa hai"
"ofcourse, lets jus sleep"
Next day.
The bell of virat's apartment was ringing, and that surprisingly woke rohit, who was furious that hus dearest sleep was disturbed. He opened the door.
"Virat Prem Kohli, tune kya kasam kha rakhi hai ki you have to kill me before my expire date? समय dekha hai gadhe" said the one and only ravindra jadeja who did not see it was not virat but rohit infront of him. Jaddu on seeing rohit gave out a voice which could wake up an entire village. And ofcourse virat too.
"Hey ram jaggnath, ye konsa prani hai yaha, dekho tumne mere dost ko kidnap kia hai toh waapis kardo, please"
"Jad, is it you"
"Omg, tu thik haina chalo, ye kon hai" jad raised his voice and came in.
"Um, ye woh actually"
"koi mujhe बताएगा idhar kya chal rha hai" said rohit utterly and completely confused and angry. Firstly, his dear sleep was disturbed and now this madman was shouting and calling him a kidnapper.
"Jad, meet rohit my boss rohit meet jad he's my best friend and brother"
Jadeja looked at both of them outfit, rohit was in a pant and white बनयान and virat was wearing a long tshirt only, which was by guess of rohit's .
"hello mr jadeja"
"Please call me jad and you duffol come here" and toom virat too a corner leaving behind a bamboozled rohit.
(Conversation between jad and virat)
"Will you tell me whats actually going on?"
"Jad, tujhe toh sab pta haina about my past and that guy is going to help me complete my vengeance"
"He knows?"
"No ofcourse not am not so dumb, here's the plan I'm going to pretend to date him, make him fall in love with me, and boom i have my key into the sharma family house. Waha pe i am going to find some proof which i can use against them and make them suffer, suffer as i did when they took everything from me" said virat in one go.
"vi, itna risk kyu and why punish that poor guy what if he really likes you"
" woh meri problem nahi hai, and he's not innocent woh sharma family mein koi innocent hai nahi so please do not defend them"
"Virat, what if you fall in love with him"
Virat took a deep breath.
"I won't jad, trust me love is the last thing on my mind right now and falling in love with a sharma bilkul nahi"
"Jo karna hai kar, just be safe"
" i will be" virat giggled
Back at living room.
"Sorry rohit, for my reaction earlier" jad said embarrassed.
" arey koi baat nahi virat ka dost mera dost" said rohit smugly.
" bharat milap hogya ho so hum late ho rhe hein jaldi chalo abh" said virat entering the scene.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the office.
They're in a meeting. Which was pretty boring for rohit. Virat looked nervous for he was presenting in the meet. Rohit decided to have some "fun". He texted virat
"Hello Vi"
"Kya hai ro, abh mat karo distract"
"Don't be nervous babe, you're gonna rock as always" virat's face relaxed a bit
" virat"
"Should i be jealous of laptop now, why are you smiling so much"
" rohit" and virat crossed his legs.
"Do not test my patience babe"
" stop, you're really distracting me now"
"I want to kiss you"
"Ro.."
"then i would kiss you all the way till down"
"Stop ro please"
"Then i would take down you're pants with my mouth"
"Please ro.."
" then i would" and with that virat shut down his laptop.

After the meeting. In the Storeroom
Virat pushed rohit onto the wall.
"You were so bad during the meet rohit, you knew i was nervous phir bhi"
" i was distracting you so you do not get nervous babe"
"Phir bhi" whined virat
"Now now, let me do what i promised during the meeting and with that rohit attacked virat's lips. (Baaki ka imagine karlo)
.
.
after they're activites.
"You hungry rohit"? Asked virat smiling while adjusting his clothes.
"Yup totally" said rohit while adjusting his messy hair.
.
.
.
Some days pass by, and virat and rohit continued to go on dates and kind off made it official that they're boyfriends. They're romance still remained a secret in the office except shubhman ishan jaddu and rohit's little sister ritika knows.
Present time.
They're on the way to meet ritika. Virat was nervous as hell. He doesn't know why was he getting so worked up about meeting her.
Rohit squeezed his hands trying to calm down.
" shant hoja vii, she's going to love you"
" i hope so she does"
At the restaurant.
"Hey you must be virat right, I've heard a-lot about you, so glad i got to meet you finally"
Said ritika and hugged virat.
"Hello, nice to meet you as well"
" arey do not get nervous about meeting me, i am chill unlike my family"
"Am glad, rohit has told great things about you"
"Oh, ye भुलक्कड़ kuch bolta bhi hai kya" ritika teased him.
" oh isse ye bimari bachpan se hai" virat too joined her in teasing him.
"Toh kya"
"Hey not fair, ye toh cheating hai"
"Everything's fair in love war mr sharma" said virat jokingly.
"wait and watch saalo let ritika get a partner phir mein bhi team up karunga"
"Woh toh abh hain so hain" said both of them together.
Ritika bonded really good with virat. She looked really innocent to her, which made virat doubt if he's doing right by deceiving them or not. But he quickly reminded that they killed his family. They're the reason right?
.
.
.
.
.
at night, alone at virat's apartment
"Two down. Ritika and Rohit to jaal bhi fas gye hein. Now sooner or later i can find my way into the sharma family household, the plan is going in the way i wanted but ma papa mujhe accha nahi lag rha, essa lag rha hai ki unko hurt karke i am hurting myself" said virat talking to the picture of his parents. He was somewhat happy as well as sad for some reason. He really need to figure it out that tho.
.
.
.
.
.
Filler chapter i guess? Back to back updates so please vote and comment and do not disappoint me! You guys are free to give suggestions and advices which i will gladly take and put in action.
Much love<3
Alisha.