truth.

next morning.
"wake up mr rohit manish sharma, nahi toh i will pour the entire glass of water on you" said virat threateningly.
Rohit just turned himself and did not respond.
"teri toh" and virat poured the entire glass on him.
"Bhagoooo tsunami aayi vii" said rohit and woke up with a jolt and saw virat laughing like a maniac.
"vi yaar" whined rohit.
"chup, here have lemon water it will help with you're headache" said virat handling him the glass, still laughing.
Rohit after drinking the water, took virat in his arms and asked him.
"Love, did i do anything I shouldn't do yesterday, cause i cannot remember anything and if i did i am extremely sorry i really did not mean it do" said rohit with guilt stricken face.
Virat cupped rohit's face, and said
"meri jaan, you did not do anything i promise, and i trust you okay"
Rohit flashed his famous smile, making virat's heart all giddy.
"chalo abh, we're getting late"
"naa, lets stay essi hi, i love this" said rohit giving soft kisses on virat's neck.
"Roo-, noo abh chalo let me go, tum freshen up hoke aa jao, i'd make us breakfast"
Rohit grudgingly let virat go out of his arms, and went towards the washroom.
.
"Yumm, sahi khushbu aa rhi hai, what are you cooking vi"
"You're favourite, vada pavs!"
"reallyy, i was planning to eat them for a while, thankyou mrs sharma"
"what did you call me?" Said virat raising his eyebrow.
"you're future name" winked rohit
"Chup besharm" blushed virat
At 11.30pm,
"Love, listen aaj office mein kaam nai hai so we can take a day off"
"Tumhe kaame nahi hai, kyuki tum boss ho! I am still a employee idiot i have to go"
"noo, i talked w mr shekwat he said he's giving a day off to everyone"
"oh, then thike anyways mera मन nahi tha jaane ka" mumbled virat.
"arey vi sun, lets go my house i have to pick something up"
"mein aau? I don't think you're father would like that"
"no love, he was protective of me that day, abh kuch nahin hoga, we will go to my house first then we can go out on a date!"
"A date?😁"
"yess, kitna time hogya we haven't went to any places"
"arey but"
"Noo buts" pushed rohit virat inside the room.
.
.
.
.
At the Sharma family mansion.
"Arey virat rohit tum dono yaha" said sheetal, rohit's step-mother with a warm smile
"please aap dur rahiye humse" said rohit with a warning tone and turned to virat
"Vi,love stay here mein abhi thode der mein aata hu"
Virat felt bad for sheetal. He went towards her
"Aunty,am sorry for his behaviour"
Sheetal smiled sadly, "tum kyu bol rhe ho sorry beta, its okay mujhe aadat hai"
"Aunty ek sawaal puchu"
"Zaroor, pucho na"
"why does rohit behaves like this with you?"
"kyuki usse lagta hai i am the reason for his mother's death, and the person who took his father away from him"
"What"?
"you see beta, i am manish ji's third wife,his first two wives were killed and my father was in debt to him so he married me to this monster"
"Aunty I"
"Kuch nahi virat beta, tum jao uske paas,mein tum dono ke liye kuch banake leke aati hu"
Virat felt bad for sheetal, she did not deserve this, he quickly went upstairs towards the study where he met rohit
"Vi tu yahan?"
"i was finding you"
Virar saw three pictures, hanged onto the walls and one of it looks awfully similar. It was his mother's picture!!
"Ro ek baat puchu?"
"Hmm puch na" said rohit engrossed in his files.
"who are these three women?"
Rohit was taken aback at such a question.
"vi, the first picture is of my mother, the second is of ritika's mother and third is of mrs sheetal sharma"
"oh, that means ritika isn't your biological sister?"
"No she isn't, but our relationship is more than that, my father was having an affair with ritika's mother."
Virat quickly turned on his hidden camera he had already settled in his pocket.
"And?"
"well, that woman already had a husband and a  male child, when the husband got to know that his wife was cheating on him and was pregnant with someone else's child,he was heartbroken but he decided he would accept it and love her/him as his own just for the sake of his little kid, but my father didn't like it, I don't blame him i mean, i would also want my child to be raised by me, so he offered him all the money he wanted so that he would get out of our lives, but he firmly refused, and after ritika was born, he ordered them to be killed, and since i was his successor i killed them both." said Rohit casually without any sorts of guilt or remorse.

Virat's eyes were watery, tears threatening to fall down any moment.he refused to believe his rohit killed them,his love of his life killed his own parents. Virat turned around.
"Rohit,mein ghar jaa rha hu,i do not feel good"
"Kya hua vi?" Said rohit worryingly.
"i do not know, but i wanna go"
"Come then, I will drop you"
"No need, mein chala jaunga" and virat ran away, rohit kept calling him.

At Virat's Apartment.
Virat sank on his knees and cried.
"Kyu kyu kyuuu! Essi kya dushmani hai aapko bhagwaan ji mujhse, why me always???!! Firs time i fell in love a with a guy and he turned out to be the killer of my parents!aapne essa kyu kiya bhagwaan ji" said virat and cried himself to his sleep onto the floor.
.
.
.
Next Morning,
Jaddu, by his usual routine stopped by virat's house to help him up for his office, was shocked to see the sight in-front of him, virat was lying onto the floor, things were clattered around as if there was a robbery.
"Veer,uth kya hua tujhe?" Shouted jad as he splashed water onto virat.
"Jad?" Said virat weakly.
"Yes veer,its me kya hua tujhe what happened?"
Virat cried even more remembering yesterday's events. Jad mumbled sweet nothings to him and cradled him in his arms.
"Shushh vi, mein hun yaha, you are fine"
"Jad jad I"
"Bolo virat am listening"
"Rohit is the killer, he killed my parents"
.
.
.
.
.
Updatee after agessss! welcome back ppls! This might be a little rushed but i had to give in the truth by now!but is it rlly the entire truth? We never know!
Vote and comment please! Also checkout the new book published!

much love<3
Alisha