somebody you loved.

Nightfall, at Goenka Villa
Virat was sitting by the balcony,with a cup of coffee in his hand. He liked the darkness.
Everyone was asleep, whereas for virat, sleep was miles ahead. He was lost in his thoughts.
(Italics- the song in the background)
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

He hated these feelings. He hated being weak, he despised these feelings. He had deposited all his feelings for him five years back, but then again there wasn't a moment he hadn't think about him, his rohit. He was glad Rohit was moving ahead with Natasha,rohit deserves all the love in this world,but there is this feeling he has in his heart that he couldn't ignore, but he is trying, trying really hard.

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape

The night gave him a escape. Escape from everything he had going on in his life.  world is a sanctuary of tranquility, enveloped in a serene silence. The stillness offers a respite from the hustle of the day, a moment to escape into the depths of one's thoughts. The dim moonlight softly illuminates the surroundings, casting gentle shadows that dance in the night. Under the canopy of stars, there is a sense of solitude, yet also a comforting reminder of the vastness of the universe. It's a time when the mind can wander freely, finding solace in the peacefulness of the night. But anyhow his thoughts always stumbles upon Rohit.
He wants Rohit
Rohit
And alots of Rohit!

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around
For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

Virat sat by the window, staring out at the rain-soaked streets below. His mind was a jumble of thoughts, his heart a tangle of emotions. He loved his partner, of that he was sure. But lately, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. He knew they had been through a lot together. They had laughed and cried, shared dreams and fears. He sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. He didn't want to hurt his partner, didn't want to admit that he wasn't in a position that he could ever love someone.But he also couldn't ignore the doubts that gnawed at him, the questions that kept him awake at night.

But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

Virat sighed,and glanced at his arm-clock, 5.23AM, he knew he had to get back to bad and get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day, everything is going to change tomorrow!
.
.
.
.
.
Morning,7.45AM
Virat came back from his daily running session, to a rather quiet house. He felt a weird sensation in his stomach, it was his gut saying something might be wrong.
As he entered, The once picturesque house now stood as a haunting monument to tragedy. Its windows shattered, revealing glimpses of the shattered lives within. The front door, once welcoming, now hung off its hinges, a stark reminder of the violence that had shattered the peace of this home.

Inside, the scene was one of devastation. Furniture lay overturned, belongings strewn across the floor in a chaotic mess. Blood stained the walls and floors, a grim testament to the brutality of the attack. The air was thick with the smell of smoke and fear, a chilling reminder of the terror that had gripped the occupants in their final moments.

In the living room, the bodies of the Karthik and Naira  lay where they had fallen, their faces frozen in expressions of shock and horror. It was clear that they had fought bravely, but against such overwhelming odds, their efforts had been in vain.

The kitchen told a similar story of struggle, with broken dishes and overturned chairs scattered across the floor. A pool of blood marked the spot where one of the victims had made their final stand, a grim reminder of the violence that had torn through this once peaceful home.

Outside, the garden lay in ruins, its flowers trampled underfoot by the attackers. The fence, once a symbol of security, lay broken and splintered, a stark reminder of the fragility of safety in a world where such senseless acts of violence could occur.

Virat froze into his tracks, his trauma was haunting him, forbidding him from going ahead, but he moved rushing ahead when he heard a groan from the male lying lifeless, he was alive!

"KG,KG stay with me please" pleaded Virat as he moved his hands towards the telephone to call the ambulance, but his hands and efforts were stopped by Karthik.

"Vi-vi please sun meri baat" said Karthik breathing heavily.

"baadmei kehna just stay with me right now please please!" Pleaded virat, he cannot handle any more losses in his life.

"Vi-please,Rishu ke liye sun"

"Rishu? Where's Rishu? Is he okay please tell me he is fine!" said Vi as worry took him over.

"rishabh is your son vi- i-i exchanged yours and naira's baby during the day of delivery- because you slipped into a coma, pleas-please just forgive me and please Rishabh ka dhyaan rakhn- Karthik choked onto his last word, and he slept, forever!

Virat lay speechless, his kid was alive, his baby was alive, and he did not even know.

"Chachuu" came a small voice from the above bedroom, virat quickly composed himself, he had to be strong for his baccha.

"Heyy kiddo, why are you crying, mera rishu toh strong baccha haina" said virat as he engulfed the younger one dearly in his arms, a safe abode for Rishabh, he kept him in his arms until he fell asleep due to exhaustion, virat called the police, and they found out that the attack was planned by a gang of thieves who ran away from the prison!
Virat decided that he shall leave the place and all the property shall go to charity,and he shall start a new life with his baby, in a small flat.

Few days pass by,
"Chachuu" said rishu, as he came towards the kitchen rubbing his eyes, clearly just woken up
"Morning Kiddo" smiled virat, he still didn't told him his real relationship with him, he is waiting for the correct time, and surprisingly Rishabh has handled the loss of his parents quite well, he is just like his father isn't he? Strong willed and smart.
"chachuu, waapko ek baat volu"
"kya hua baby"
"people at school they say i do not have anyone to cwall as my parents" said rishu teary eyed
"baby, did you tell your teacher about it"
Rishabh shook his head in no, virat sighed he knew he had to talk about this with Charles.

Charles and Him, they've gone really close in the past few days, one due to Rishabh's dyslexia and another because Charles had limited friends in Australia, Charles introduced him to his dear friends Carlos and Lando as well, and they've formed a little group.

At The Office, 12pm.
"Virat, please come to my cabin this instant" said Mr Russell
"yes sirr" obeyed virat
"Mr Kumarr, hello" greeted Virat
"Meet the Groom's family Virat, this is the family you have to plan the wedding for!"
Virat froze into his tracks when he saw the family standing in-front of him.

Hello Peoplesss! Finally they've met! The precap i gave in the last ep shall be for the next one since this is already 1.4K words!! Vote and Comment pls!
Suggestions welcomed! And i added Carlos and Lando as well cause why not

Much love<3
Alisha