and three steps back.

"yaar rohit, what if they don't like me" said virat pacing around the room in virat's apartment.
"shant hoja vii, they're gonna love you, trust me" said rohit putting virat in his lap and adjusting his suit.
"You think so?"
"yes baba, they're good people, and do not worry they're gonna love love you." Said rohit inhaling virat's scent.
Virat cringed at that statement of his, but quickly composed himself. And out they were towards the sharma family bungalow/palace.

 And out they were towards the sharma family bungalow/palace

(the sharma family mansion)

"holy shit" said virat as he got down looking at the absolute beauty of a house in-front of him.
"you live here?" Said virat.
"Ah, yes this house was bought by my grandfather in the late 1900s, was passed down to my father and will be passed down to me said rohit smiling.
"Master Rohit, welcome home" said a servant as he took them in.
"hi Alfred, how are you" asked rohit
"perfectly fine, I'm glad you took up you're responsibilities and came in"
" yes thankyou"
"you must be Virat right? His partner" asked Alfred
"yes thats right, nice to meet you." Virat said forwarding his hand towards him for a handshake, which Alfred accepted kindly.
"Master and his partner shall settle here, Mr and Mrs Sharma along with you're grandmother and little sister shall arrive soon." And with that Alfred was out.
Virat was astounded at the sight in-front of him. A long dining table, the one which he had seen in movies, covered with white shining cloth, and decorated with beautiful crockery.
"Vi, tu thik haina" asked rohit shaking him violently.
"Ha..ha"
"Ro, why don't you show me around your house till your family comes back" asked virat as a idea struck him.
"Nice idea, cmon then"
rohit showed him around the house, and to virat's disappointment he could find nothing, which might have any sort of clue or any hints.
"and this room was and is used to be my father's study, you know vi we were never allowed to go there, cause here was the place my father handled his business and stuff"
"Aha,lovely" thought virat.
"Master Rohit, and virat please come with me to the dining room now" said Alfred
"of-course sire" said virat
at the dining room.
"Evening Dad, this is Virat, my partner and the one whom i love" said rohit,indicating virat to touch his father's legs for blessings along with him, and did the same with his grandmother and mother.
"khush raho, फूलो फलो" they blessed him.
"so virat right, tell us about yourself" said rohit's father.
"I am 19 years old, i live alone at my apartment in the outskirts of the city and rohit and me work together at our office." Said virat taking a bite of the food in- front of him.
"what about your family dear?" Asked his mother.
"They were killed in an accident when i was 10." Said virat with venom in his voice.
"oh i see, so tell me virat why are you with my grandson" asked his grandmother.
"uhm, because i love him" said virat looking at rohit, and intervening his hands with him.
"really?" Asked rohit's father with a bitter laugh.
"yes sir"
"Tell me how much money you want, and get out of this house tis instant" said his father
Virat was taken aback at such an insult.
"Dad, enough you insult him again and you wont have a son anymore"
"tere jesa beta rakh ke mein aur kya karu, you're nothing but a failure"
"manish ji,bass kijiye aap" said sheetal rohit's step mother.
"And aap dad? Have you succeeded in being a father? Were you there for us anyday? Shouted rohit too with enough spunk.
"bass Rohit, ye koi tarika nahi hai apne father se esse baat karne ka" said his grand-mom.
"really?thak gya hu mein yaar i cannot pretend everything is normal. I know mumma ki death ke baad everything was ruined, but before her death also nothing was fine! I cannot do this anymore. You never were there for me and ritika when we needed you!CAN YOU SEE ME DAD? I AM YOU'RE ONLY SON" shouted rohit.
"I cannot do this shit anymore sheetal, tell me again why you forced me to do this." Said manish and dashed out of the hall with sheetal following him, though her internally wanted to stay with Rohit, and comfort him.
"Chi,Rohit who do you think you are to question you're father's love for you. I am highly disappointed with you're actions." Said his grandmother before leaving out.
Rohit was agitated. He threw all the decorations and Food kept onto the table and dashed out, whereas virat was scared. He was completely scared at the person rohit was becoming. He hated it absolutely.
Virat Quickly composed himself and reminded him what was he doing here in the first place. He quickly got up, to find rohit but he was nowhere in sight. Virat got an idea and went upto His father's study, no one saw him entering and no one was there at all.
Virat quickly went thru some files and papers to find something, to his dismay he could find absolutely nothing at all. Until, he stumbled upto an old dusted file named "THE KOHLI'S".
He was about to open when he heard some footsteps approaching. He quickly shut off everything and made it seem as normal as he could.
" what are you doing here" asked sheetal with a soft voice.
"sorry um, i got lost i was trying to find rohit." said virat, sweating.
"you shouldn't be here kid, if manish ji dekh lete then he would have killed you, go downstairs rohit is there" said sheetal with a warm smile.
"thankyou mam" and virat rushed downstairs.
"roo" said virat approaching him and hugging him from behind.
"are you alright rohit?"
"yes i,i am okay, are you?"
"yes. I think"
"sorry vi I should've not lost my cool. I" rohit ran a hand thru his hairs clearly frustrated.
"its okay babe, and it wasn't you're fault"
"what do you mean"
"it was your father's fault, he insulted me first which caused you do snap"
"oh so you think its my father's fault"
"Rohit.. why are you getting so defensive" said virat evidently getting scared of him
"my father can never be wrong samjhe tum! He spoke in a ill manner towards you because of my mistakes." Said rohit harshly holding Virat's Jaw.
"okay okay, please chodo mujhe its hurting me"
And rohit did leave him.
"ek baat कान खोलके samjh jao tum, for me my father is my everything so do not dare to speak ill of him. I can stop loving you but i can never stop loving him"
"what do you mean rohit, you do not love me?"
"right now virat maybe i don't" said rohit and went outside leaving virat dumbfounded.
virat called an uber for him and went home alone pondering with thoughts that will rohit leave him? Will he? No he can't do that. Everything he has worked for will ruin in a second!! No no he cannot do such shit, virat wont allow that right?? He cannot let Rohit leave him, he loves him right?right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello People!! An update after ages! Vote and comment please! And suggestions are always welcomed!
Much love <3
Alisha!