me and him,against the world.

meanwhile, with the kohli's.
Virat found himself, dreaming again. Dreaming of rohit, that's what kept him going always.

In the quiet, candle-lit parlour of their modest home, Virat sat daintily, sewing delicate stitches into a piece of fine linen. The rhythmic sound of the needle puncturing the fabric was the only noise in the room, accompanied by the crackling of the fire in the hearth. Rohit, Virat's husband, entered, his boots thumping softly on the wooden floor.

"Ah, Virat, my dear," Rohit said warmly, crossing the room to kiss Virat's forehead. "How is your day progressing?"

Virat looked up from his sewing, a soft smile gracing his features. "It progresses well, my love. The weather is fair, and the house is in order. How was your day in the city?"

Rohit settled into a chair opposite Virat, loosening his cravat. "Busy, as always. But seeing you here, tending to our home so diligently, brings me great peace."

Virat blushed faintly at the praise, his cheeks taking on a rosy hue. "It is my duty and my pleasure, Rohit. I find solace in the quiet rhythm of domestic life."

As the evening wore on, Virat served Rohit a simple, yet hearty meal, prepared with care and attention to detail. Rohit ate heartily, praising Virat's culinary skills between bites.

After dinner, they retired to the sitting room, where Virat poured them both glasses of sherry. They sat by the fire, Rohit reading aloud from the evening paper while Virat darned socks, a task he found oddly soothing.

As the clock struck nine, Virat stood, stretching his arms above his head. "I shall retire for the evening, Rohit. Will you be joining me shortly?"

Rohit nodded, folding the newspaper neatly. "Yes, my dear. I shall join you presently."

Virat bid Rohit goodnight with a gentle kiss on the cheek before ascending the stairs to their bedroom. He changed into a simple nightgown, brushing out his long hair before climbing into bed, the cool sheets a welcome relief after a long day's work.

Minutes later, Rohit entered the room, dressed in his own nightclothes. He extinguished the lamp, leaving only the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains.

As they settled into bed, Rohit pulled Virat close, wrapping him in a warm embrace. "I am grateful for you, Virat," he whispered, pressing a kiss to Virat's temple. "You make this house a home, and my life complete."

Virat smiled, content in the knowledge that he was loved and cherished, despite the constraints of their time. He drifted off to sleep, safe in Rohit's arms, knowing that tomorrow would bring another day of quiet domestic bliss.

"Chachu" said rishabh slowly, as he came from the bedroom doors.

Virat snapped out of his daydream. What the hell was wrong with him, why was he dreaming about him being a 1800s wife and Rohit being his husband, he needs to get himself in check, for his kid, for his own fucking sanity.

"Yes baby, you're ready, come on have your breakfast charles would be here soon" said virat softly.

"Ek baat aur puchni thi aapse" said rishu really slowly. Virat nodded his head at the poor boy.

"Can i call you papa?" said rishu.

Virat's eyes welled up with tears, his heart always wanted to hear this,but he did not wanted to push the 4 year old, he wiped his tears off, turned around took rishu in his arms.

"Baby, if you want too then of-course why not" said virat smilingly, his heart was smiling.

"Papa,i wove you" said rishu as hid his face in virat's chest.

"I love you too baby, its me and you,against the world".

"I hope i am not interrupting something" said charles as he entered inside his apartment.

"Aha,no baba, never" said Virat as he handed over Rishabh to him.

"Bye papa, wove you" said rishu waving his head smilingly.

Charles looked at Virat in surprise, to virat nodded at him assuringly, Charles felt happy, Virat deserved all the happiness in the world.

time-skip, it was time to go to Melbourne.
At the Sydney Nation Airport.

Virat was pacing around, like a mad guy for the on-lookers and his crew who looked at him as if he had grown some kind of horns. Rishabh sighed, he knew his papa would falter and panic,like this.

"Papa,shaant ho jao" said rishabh for the twentieth time,but it was no avail.

They had to board their flight soon, and there was no sign of Charles!,Virat wondered if Charles had ditched him,no no he cannot do that. As he was racing in his thoughts, there was the man walking towards him with his luggage, in his grey sweatpants and t-shirt, with a granola bar in his hand.

Virat's cheeks heated up, Charles looked normal,relaxed. He smiled and greeted everyone present at the airport with his smile,that made anyone's heart do wonders.

Virat wanted to press his cheek against his chest,which was absolutely horrible and disgusting, and most importantly dangerous also, because he liked this version of Charles. A little too much for the well-being of their plan, or his perhaps.

"Virat" said Charles forcing my gaze towards his face, virat was a mess.

"Yes,what?" Said virat trying to maintain his demeanour.

Virat's face was flushed, he pretended he wasn't really ogling him,and appreciated what he had just ogled.

"I asked if you were done with that" said charles, dominance filling his voice.

Weirdo. "Done with what exactly?" Asked virat scratching the back of his neck, trying to conceal his embarrassment.

"Panicking. About me not coming. Are you finally done with that?Because i am here now, just as how i said i would be, i got you vi" said Charles smiling,show-casing his dimples.

"Yeah,well now lees go shall we" said virat as he quickly took rishu in his arms and went ahead, while Charles laughed at his cuteness.

Rohit, saw everything from far away, and felt a pang in his chest. He was happy that his virat was happy, but the pull he felt towards virat was still undeniably strong. He loves him. Always, till his last fucking breath.

With such thought, rohit boarded the flight, while virat was equally scared and uneasy about what was going to happen in the wedding, and how the hell was he going to tell Rohit, that Rishabh was his child.

Vote and comment people! Suggestions welcomed as always.

Much love<3
Alisha.