Chapter 1: Recruited.

Your life was normal. Totally and completely normal.
Well, besides the fact that you were Spider-Man.
After getting bit by a bug, you got another puberty and gained all your powers and made your own suit to your liking.
All was going smooth, everyday was just kick some ass and then listen to music on the skyscraper.
Unfortunately, all that peace was ruined by a dorito.

You bop your head and tap your fingers along to the beat of the song you were listening to, you almost didn't see the giant ass portal that opened up behind you.
You felt a weird feeling, making you look back. As soon as you did a man in a Spider-Man suit walked out.
You slowly stood up, trying not to fall off the skyscraper and to your death, and face the stranger.
"(M/n)(L/n)?" The man spoke in a tired-ish voice.
You look at him, wondering if you should make a run for it or not. For all you know, this guy could be another Enemy.
The man sighs at the silence before asking again.
"Is that you??"
"Uh............maybe?" You reply.
"I'll take that as a yes. Listen, I need you to come back with me. We're having you join."
"....Join.....what?" You ask, tilting your head slightly in confusion.
"Just...Follow me. I'll explain it all on the way there."
He says as he turns around and taps the watch on his wrist.
Another portal opens up and he gestures for you to go first. You're hesitant, but decide to go in because you honestly didn't have anything better to do.

And that's the day you joined the team!
You joined around the start of the ITSV, so you've been on the team for a few months. You've kicked ass and made some friends.

Who do you think you'll meet next?
Totally not the person this books basically about.....
Sorry this was short, I'm ass when it comes to writing beginnings, but the real thing starts next chapter lol

Hi! This is my first time writing, I hope I did alright!!