Headcannons 🎸

Just some headcannons to make people's day better :D
(Some of these are not mine!)

-He has his own scrapbook/ journal that he just absolutely trashes. He also likes to add different scraps of paper and things like that to different pages.

-Uses people's heads as arm rests.

-Has really small pockets that he can somehow fit everything in.

-Hobie definitely rocked many outfits with skirts when he was briefly a run-way model.

-Has the kind of headphones that you can hear the music through even if it's on a really low volume.

-It took a while for him to get used to all of Miguel's technology and the watches.

-He makes little handshakes with his friends, but changes them up each time he does it, so the other person just has their hand reached out confused on what to do, while Hobie continues to do a random handshake.

-Thinks education and learning is important, but hates the school system.

-Would adopt a stray cat/dog/other that he found on the street.

-If someone was to stare at him for how he looks, he would just simply stare back.

-If a friend were to give him a bracelet/ring/etc, he would wear it and keep it with him everyday.

-Babysits for Mayday every once in a while. They watch things like My Little Pony and Bluey.

-Has broken his guitar multiple times while on missions, but somehow always manages to fix it.

-Tongue piercing.

I will be adding on to this whenever I think of more, but for now i hope you enjoy! If you have any headcannons you'd like me to add, feel free to comment.