Oneshot: Ftm reader.

If you were to wear the regular suit with nothing else, it kinda sticks to your body. Some enjoy showing their body in the suit, but you didn't. The suit made your chest more noticeable. You usually wore a pull-over to help hide your chest, but it doesn't really help with the dysphoria.

Miles didn't know you were trans, so you weren't mad at him when he pointed out your chest while on a mission. However, it did cloud your mind with dysphoria.
You thought you were hiding your chest pretty well. Was it that noticeable?

Hobie and Gwen were there as well when Miles mentioned it. Hobie immediately looked over at you, looking over you to see if you were alright.
You weren't.

You already felt a shit ton of dysphoria the past week, and now knowing that others can notice your chest, certainly didn't make anything better.

You stayed quiet while finally capturing the anomaly. Hobie knew something was off, usually you were quite talkative. He likes listening to you go on about things going on in your life or a show or book you saw,
When you all landed in the elevator to HQ, Hobie spoke up.

"You alright (N/n)?" He asks softly, nudging your arm with his elbow.

"Mhm." You hummed back. Hobie just raised an eyebrow.
You looked away from Hobie and at the front of the elevator. You knew he wasn't buying it.

He rests his arm on the top of your head as he speaks, "I need you to remember that your chest don't make you less of a guy."
"...I know...The dysphoria is just acting up.." you mumbled back.

"You're Spider-Man, right?" Hobie says.

"Yeah..What does that have to do with anything?" You ask, looking back over at Hobie.

"So, Spider-Man, not Spider-Woman." Hobie states.

You looked away from the Punk and thought about his words. After a few seconds, a small smile appeared on your face. You wrapped an arm around Hobie's torso and gave him a side hug. Hobie smiles and gives you a peck on the top of your head, his arm dropping to your shoulder.

"Umm......Anyone wanna explain what's, you know, going on?" Miles asked after a minute.
"(M/n)s trans, I thought I told you that." Gwen replied, smiling over at Miles.
"Ohhh........Kay."

Heya! If I'm being honest, i have very little motivation or inspiration for writing anymore for the story part of this book. So it's most likely that the rest of this is just going to be Oneshots.
If you have a one shot you would like me to write, feel free to comment it.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! ☆彡

How did this get to 3k reads? O-O