Chapter 2: Punk, not emo.

You just finished up taking care of a Doc Oc and just brought it back to HQ.
You and the person you were working with helped put them in a cage and went back to Miguel for your next mission.
However, when you got there, you didn't have to wait in his annoyingly long platform. Instead, he was already talking to 4 other people.
Miguel looked behind them and saw you both and gestured for you to come here.
"Did you finish your mission successfully?" Miguel asked.
"Mhm" You hummed in response.
"Good. I need you both to get going again right away after your break, there's a prowler that needs to be taken care of."
Your coworker rolled their eyes.
"Aight." You said, turning to walk back the way you came, while Miguel turned to do something on a computer.
Your coworker didn't follow, and instead looked over at one of the people Miguel was talking to before. You looked back at your coworker, and then shuffled back to them.
"How the hell do you fit all that hair in your mask?" They asked.
"Magic, mate." He replied.
Your coworker scoffed.
"Sure, no need to give me attitude you emo piece of shit."
They looked over at you as they crossed their arms. One of the others looked like they were about to say something back, but another one touched their arm as in a way of saying "Hold on.."
"(M/n), back me up here."
You sigh, turning to face them. "There's no need to be a brat, there was nothing wrong with his answer. Now stop being a baby and let's get on with our break, you wasted a good 5 minutes."
You turned around and were about to stop walking off, but decided to add one last thing.
"Also, he's clearly punk. Not emo. I thought you'd know that by know after working with me." You add, a small grin on your face.
The punk smirked as your coworker had the most annoyed look on their face.
You took one last glance at the three before turning around and walking away.
'Is that guy bleeding from his armpits?'
Your coworker followed you out, muttering different curses under their breath.

The punk's eyes lingered on the door you exited from for a few seconds before he was slightly snapped out of it by Miguel.
"As I was saying, I'm sending you three to deal with a scorpion in 4938."
"Alright, let's get going. Miguel seems to be in a pissy mood."
Gwen said, tapping her watch and walking towards the portal as it appeared.
Miles chuckled, "I agree, who pissed in his coffee?" He said as he followed Gwen.
"Hobie?" Gwen stopped infront of the portal, looking back at her friend. "You coming?"
"Yeah, I'm comin Gwendy." He says, taking one more look at the door before following the other two.