Chapter 3: Does the Emo have a name?

A few certain spiders weren't doing so well on a mission and were forced to call for backup. Unfortunately, you were called in to help.

You arrived in the new dimension, and almost immediately got thrown into a wall. You groaned as you stood back up.
You looked at your surroundings and quickly noticed that it was a prowler. And they were fast.
The other three worked on trying to tie them up, while you stayed in the shadows waiting for the right time.
'These spiders look familiar.'
The prowler sent one of them flying back into a wall, and another went to go help.
The prowler turned their back to you, and you took that chance. You jumped on their back making them fall to the ground. They quickly pushed you off and landed a punch to your face and a kick to your stomach. Damn, this guys got good reflexes.
You were about to hit back, when they get hit in the head by a guitar. It stunned them, letting you sweep their feet and tie them up with your web.
"Damn..The paint chipped." The man says.
You looked over and realized that it's the punk from before.
"Sorry, man." You say.
"It's aight." He replies.
Neither of you spoke, instead you just looked at him while he looked at his guitar. Because of your more alternative style, you got stared at a lot. Whether it was in school, on the streets, or even when you're doing your job as Spider-Man. You wondered if that happened to him too.
There silence was awkward, but was quickly interrupted by another voice.
"It's alright! I'm ok! Did we get em?"
The guy was accompanied by a girl in a white spider suit. She looks over at you and seems to give a relieved smile underneath her mask.
"Thanks for the help." She says.
"No problem." You reply, returning the smile underneath your mask.
"Hey, I'm Miles." He speaks up.
"Oh yeah, you don't know our names yet. I'm Gwen." She reaches out her hand and you take it.
Mike and Gwen look over at the spikey head, who looks up from his guitar.
"Names Hobie."
'So his names Hobie?'
While you were thinking, he asks something that you didn't quite get.
"Hmm?"
He grinned, "I asked if the Emo has a name as well?"
You chuckled to yourself.
"The Emo's name is (M/n)."

"Well, since we have introductions done, we should head back." Gwen says.
"Yeah, I want to go get something to eat, I'm starving." Miles added, slightly leaning against Gwen dramatically.
"Aight, let's go before the boss gets on our arse about taking too long." Hobie says.
"(M/n), you coming with?" Miles asks.
"Sure? I don't think I have anything else I have to to at the moment."
"Nice, to the cafeteria!" Gwen states, tapping her watch and opening a portal to HQ.
She stepped through, Miles following her.
"After you,"Hobie says, motioning with his arms.
"Such a gentleman." You say sarcastically as you walk through.
"Why thank you." You hear him reply.
The small interaction made you smile.