Part 1

-Todoroki-

The first day of class came quickly, and I was extremely excited, yet nervous. I open the door and the first thing I notice is a kid sitting at a desk. He has long black hair that is teal at the ends. His uniform seems to be a bit large on him. His back is to me as he is looking out the window. I take a seat near the back of the room and relax. A few more students enter, one of whom, a boy with blue hair and glasses, starts scolding the boy for his loose uniform. The boy completely ignores him, either that or he is spaced off. I'm starting to think it is the latter.

The guy with glasses moves on and starts scolding a blonde kid who is putting his feet on the desk. The door slides open and a boy with messy green hair and freckles enters. The girl with short brown hair runs up to him and starts talking excitedly.

I glance back at the kid by the window and see him looking at the door. Or rather, something on the ground behind the green haired boy. The guy with glasses walks towards the green haired boy and starts talking loudly.

"Why are you so darn loud, four eyes?" A monotone voice asks. It sounds closer to me so I look and see the kid. He has stood up and is standing by my desk, almost like he was going to confront the guy with glasses, despite being much shorter than him.

"My name is Tenya Iida! You should be more respectful!" Glasses says, waving his hands around.

The kids' eyes seem dull. He is staring blankly at the ceiling.

"If you are just here to make friends you can leave." A tired voice says. The green haired kid turns around in surprise as the voice comes from the floor behind him. "Now ordinarily I wouldn't bother having you introduce yourselves, but I am going to today. We will start with desk one and go in order."

"I am Yuuga Aoyama!" a guy with golden blonde hair and blue eyes exclaims.

"Mina Ashido!" says the pink girl that looks like an alien.

The other students keep introducing themselves until it is my turn.

"Shoto Todoroki."

Immediately the green haired boy perks up. "Are you Endeavor's son?" he asks.

I don't answer and the invisible girl introduces herself. The green haired boy is named Midoriya. When it's the kid's turn, Mr. Aizawa interrupts.
"The kid is Muichiro Tokitou. He is a scholarship student."

A buzz of conversation goes around the room. UA has never had a scholarship student before. A girl with black hair pulled back into a ponytail interrupts by introducing herself.

"Now go and change into gym clothes. We are having a quirk assessment."