Part 2

-Muichiro-

I don't know why, but everyone keeps looking at me oddly. What am I even doing? Am I at school? The group of kids stand up and head out the door. Not knowing what is going on, I stay sitting.

"Tokitou-Kun, are you okay?" An invisible girl asks.

"What are we doing?" I ask, confused.

"We are going to change into our gym clothes." she explains.

I stand up and follow the crowd towards the changing room. The boys split off from the girls so I follow them. When we get to the locker room, I stare at the wall. The boys are chatting about some quirk assessment. I don't remember anything.

"You are supposed to change into your PE uniform! Why are you not changing?" A guy with blue hair and glasses scolds.

"I don't know where my uniform is." I mutter.

"It is in your locker!"

"Where is my locker?"

-Bakugo-

There is no way this, this extra is a scholarship student. He can't even find his locker!

"It's right here, extra!" I growl, shoving him towards it. I smirk when he crashes into Deku, sending them both to the ground. Before glasses can yell at me I leave the room. I am the first boy to reach the field. After a few minutes, fog brain and the rest of the students come out. That nerd has his hand on his shoulder, helping him find the field.

"I forgot to mention one thing about Tokitou-Kun. He has amnesia and short term memory loss." The teacher says.

There is no way that extra is stronger than me. He is probably from a rich family and bought his way in. A handful of the extras in the class are surrounding fog brain and asking questions.