Part 9

-Ashido-

I feel so bad for Tokitou... He seems happy, but he doesn't remember his past. I never noticed how funny he was though.  He keeps leaning over and making the most random comments, usually about how the other students are reminding him of animals. He keeps calling Bakugo an angry Pomeranian, and Kirishima a shark. Kaminari is Pikachu, and Tokoyami is crow. After the tournament ends, Tokitou grabs my hand and pulls me towards a man outside the grounds. I can help but think that he is adorable.

"Nii-Chan!" He exclaims, waving.

His brother is quite cute, with long black hair pulled back in a ponytail at the nape of his neck, and eyes the color of the ocean. His haori is beautiful. The left half features a geometric pattern in green and yellow while the right is solid red. Underneath the Haori, he is wearing a simple black outfit that is just as traditional. His eyes are dull, much like Tokitou's are sometimes, but I get the feeling that it isn't caused by amnesia.

"Ashido, this is my Nii-Chan, Giyuu."

"Hello, it is very nice to meet you!" I exclaim, beaming. "Tokitou-Kun talks about you all the time!"

Giyuu blinks and looks a bit surprised. "He does?"

"I heard you are a samurai!"

He pushes the left side of his Haori out of the way, revealing his katana. "I am."

"You just carry a katana around? Is that legal?" I ask.

"I have a permit. I also have a meeting I must attend. Farewell." He takes Tokitou's hand and walks away. It is shocking how much he is like Todoroki.

"Bye, Ashido!" Tokitou exclaims.

-Tomioka-

"I am glad that you are making friends, Mui." I say.

"Unlike you. I have more friends than you, I'm pretty sure." Mui retorts.

"I have friends."

Mui and I quickly leave the city, heading to an estate in a nearby village. It is time for a meeting with our fellow hashira. Mui and I are the last to arrive.

"Oi oi! What makes you think you can be late? You aren't better than us, so don't act like you are!" Sinaguzawa shouts, getting up in my face.

"Leave, Nii-Chan alone! It's my fault we are late." Mui argues standing on his tippy toes to be taller.
"You would say anything to make this loser feel better. I don't understand how you all put up with him!"

"Ara ara, Shinazugawa-San. You should be kinder to our comrades." Shinobu lectures. "Tomioka-San just isn't very good at expressing himself."

Mui is glaring daggers at Shinazugawa-San, so I pat his head. "It's fine, Mui." I say.

"WHAT ARE WE DISCUSSING TODAY?" Rengoku asks.

"Is this about me killing upper five?" Mui asks. Everyone stops and looks at him in shock.

"You did what?" Uzui aks? "That is so flamboyant!"

"Did I forget to tell you guys? It was when  USJ was attacked. He was there, so I killed him. That is why I wasn't allowed to participate in the sports festival. They thought it was an accident though, so I'm not in trouble." Mui explains.

"Why wouldn't you tell us, you little brat!" Shinazugawa shouts, his face red with anger and annoyance.

"Kyaa! You are so strong, Tokitou-Kun! I'm so impressed!" Kanroji-Sama squeals.

I just look at the ground. I guess they don't care what I found on my recon mission. I don't know why I thought they would. I'm not like the rest of them, after all. I'm useless.

"Giyuu?" A voice slips through my thoughts and I look up. Only I don't see anyone, so I look back down a bit and see Shinobu.

"Yeah?"

"What did you find on your mission?" she asks.
"Well I found out that upper five was dead, I just did not realize that Mui had killed it. I also found out that the lower ranks were all killed by Kibutsuji. All but lower one who was given more blood." I tell them.

"I SHALL INVESTIGATE THIS LOWER MOON ONE!" Rengoku exclaims.

"Oh my, Do be careful, Rengoku-San."

"OF COURSE, KOCHO-SAMA! I WOULD HATE TO MISS THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD!"