Part 4

-Muichiro-

It is the fourth day of school, at least, that is what Nii-Chan told me. I am finally remembering some names, but I forget most of them. I think today we have a field trip. On the bus I sit next to.... Ummm... Todoroki! I think that's his name.
When we arrive at the USJ, an astronaut is waiting for us. I'm not really paying attention so when everyone starts running, I don't even register it.

"Crap! We left Tokitou-Kun." A voice says behind me. Someone grabs me and throws me over their shoulder. I see a gym uniform so it must be green hair. The frog girl is there too.

I stare at the ground passing by until I get set down.

"I apologize, Tokitou-Kun! As the class representative I should have checked to make sure you were alright before fleeing." Glasses says.

"Who are you again?" I ask, trying to remember. I push that out of my mind and look around. I notice Mr. Sleepy fighting a group of villains.
"I'm going to go help him." I say, dropping my hand to the hilt of my katana. Luckily I can remember Nii-Chan telling me not to kill anyone while I am attending school.

"Wait, don't run off!" The astronaut says. "Erasurehead will be fine."

Why would I have to help Mr. Sleepy? Why was I holding my katana? I rub my forehead trying to remember what was happening when a dark mist surrounds us and starts talking. I am a bit scared, but I push it away and draw my katana.

"I don't know what's happening, but I am going to assume that is a villain." I say, getting ready to fight.

"Why do you have a sword, you extra!" Angry Pomeranian shouts.

Before I can reply, dark mist surrounds some of the class and we all disappear.

Now I'm wet. Luckily my katana is not. I hold it above the water and awkwardly swim towards a big ship. Once I climb on, I try to get some of the water out of my hair and clothes. I hear footsteps as someone climbs the ship before green hair gets thrown onto the ship. Frog girl is close behind him.

"Tokitou-Kun!" Green hair exclaims. "Are you okay?" I blink at him.

"Broccoli." I reply.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Your hair reminds me of broccoli." I explain. "Can someone please explain to me what is happening?"

Frog quickly explains about the villain attack. Broccoli then says something about how we should know each other's quirks.

Frog girl is a frog. Broccoli has an enhancement quirk that breaks his bones.

"What is your quirk, Tokitou?" Frog asks.

"Mist." I say, looking at the water where villains are gathering.

"How does it work? Can you control mist?" Broccoli asks.

"I emit mist from my body. It works like a smokescreen but it can also freeze things it touches if I want as well as sense things within it." I say absently, still looking at the water. "I think they are about to attack the ship."

"Could you freeze them? Or freeze the water around them?" Frog asks. "Then I could use my tongue to pull you both away."

"I could use my quirk on my finger and make a whirlpool." Broccoli says.

"If you are making a whirlpool I won't use mist. It would make it harder."

When we reach the shore, I squeeze the water out of my hair again. I hate being wet. I hear broccoli and frog worrying about something beside me, when I see a man with hands all over him reach for frog's face. Broccoli tries to stop him but a big creature jumps in front of him. I draw my katana again and leap forwards, aiming for the creature's neck.

"Tokitou, wait! He has multiple quirks!" Mr. Sleepy shouts.

The creature quickly catches my katana in his arm, and tries to fling me off. I pull my katana out of its arm and activate my quirk.

Mist envelops everything around me and I run towards where I last saw broccoli and frog. When I see their shadows in the mist, I grab their arms and pull them after me towards Mr. Sleepy, who I think is hurt. I stop emitting mist and crouch down by him.

"Who is the guy with crusty lips?" I ask. "He doesn't seem very nice."

Broccoli is staring at me, his mouth hanging open. "That was so cool!!! How did you move so fast?"

"Nii-Chan is a samurai. He taught me. He says that most people are unable to fight without their quirks and that being able to do so would give me an advantage." The creature lunges at us through the diminishing mist and I casually cut off its arm. "Go away, I'm not talking with you." I tell it, frowning. "Wait. What is happening again? I forgot."