Part 8

-Muichiro-

The time for the sports festival arrives all too quickly. I just have to sit in the student section and watch, but I honestly don't think I would have enjoyed participating anyways. The first obstacle is a footrace. There are lots of things in the way. I don't think I ever realized how powerful Todoroki was until now. Broccoli gets first without using his quirk, which is impressive. Most of classes A and B move on as well as a few others. After that is a cavalry battle. Next thing I know, someone is shaking me awake.

"Tokitou-Kun, are you okay?" Pikachu asks, concerned.

"Did I fall asleep?" I ask.

"You were out cold. I actually had to shock you a bit so you would wake up." He says sheepishly.
I blink. "Shock me?"

"I was actually a bit worried, bro. You were crying and muttering to yourself. I think you mentioned your parents." Red shark says.

"But I don't have any parents?" I say, wiping my face. Sure enough, I was crying.

One of my classmates rubs my back as I process the fact that I have no parents. Once I finish processing it I smile.

"It's fine. I have Nii-Chan! Besides, I don't remember them at all."

That is a lie. I do remember them. Not well, but some of my memories have been coming back lately. And there is the picture I have.

"You don't remember anything?" Ashido asks.

"Nope! Nothing. Nada. Wait, did you all get out?"

"No, it's a bracket fight. It's Todoroki vs Sero next, but they still have a bit." Broccoli explains.

"Cool!! I get to see you all fight!" I say, bouncing my leg.

"You have a lot of energy today, Tokitou-Kun." Todoroki notes.

I look at him, confused. "Aren't I always like this?"

"Not even close. You are usually pretty aloof." Bird guy informs me.

Like Yuichiro... wait. Who is Yuichiro? I absently reach into my pocket and pull out a picture. Most of my classmates have wandered off to sit down, but Ashido is still sitting next to me.

"What is that?" She asks.

"What? Oh the picture? I think it's my family. It's all Nii-Chan could find when he saved me. I'm pretty sure they are all dead."

"So you are adopted?" she asks, her eyes sad.

"Yeah! Nii-Chan takes care of me. So does Kocho-Sama. And there is also Aoi and Kanao."

"At least you have a new family. Maybe I could meet them someday! From what you have said, your brother sounds super cool!"

"Yeah! That is a great idea! Nii-Chan usually picks me up after school. You can meet him then!"

I watched the rest of the Sports Festival with Ashido. Bakugo won, and Todoroki got second.