Part 3

-Todoroki-

So he has amnesia. That explains a lot about him. The fact that he is only 14 and in the hero course with that disadvantage is impressive. I may have gotten in through recommendation, but I feel like he may be stronger than me. For some reason he seems to be staying near me, I have no idea why.
Tokitou-Kun is very strong and fast even without using his quirk. He gets fourth place. After the quirk assessment test we head back to class. Tokitou-Kun hesitates in the doorway. "You sit over there, in front of the girl with the black ponytail." I whisper, pointing.

"Ok. Thanks.... Ummm.... I don't know your name..." he says, frowning.
"Todoroki."

"Okay, thanks Todoroki." He says, scampering off to his seat.

After school gets out, Tokitou-Kun walks with me to the gate. We don't talk, but it isn't awkward. He seems like he is comfortable with silence. Just outside the gate, a man wearing a haori is leaning against a tree. I am surprised when Tokitou-Kun's eyes light up.

"Nii-Chan!" He exclaims rushing off. The man looks up as Tokitou-Kun barrels into him, hugging him.

"Mui." He says, patting the kids head.

"I found someone who is like you, Nii-Chan!" He exclaims pulling his brother towards me. I am past the gate now, so no alarms go off. I hesitate and blink. Is that why he keeps following me around?

Tokitou-San holds his hand out and I shake it. His grip is firm and his hands calloused. He seems like he works hard.

"I am Giyuu Tomioka." He says. I frown, noticing something weird.

"If Tokitou-Kun is your brother, why do you not have the same last name?" I ask.

"Mui is adopted. My family found him hurt and took him in." Tomioka-San explains. "We aren't related by blood."

It makes sense. I wonder what happened to Tokitou-Kun's biological family.