At the fist look

* At the first look *

(Everyone stood silent when the young black handsome man entered,wearing a blue pullover in which he wears a white T-shirt

(Everyone stood silent when the young black handsome man entered,wearing a blue pullover in which he wears a white T-shirt. With his black frizzy hairs one could see Africa represented by his brown skin).

Bervely walks in the classroom towards an in-occupied place close to the window. Sitting alone he observes the atmosphere in the class he can realize that many people already knew each other and started discussing all together. A mixture of human race, diverted dressing style and habits but all these don't really worry him. ( in his mindset) << oh hope Roosevelt feels better at the faculty of science and technology >> ( which is at the second building of the university campus). Bervely decides to look at the campus through the window just to ignore every lady and men watching at him on his lonely place, but what many people don't know is that all do Beverly seems to have everything he needs that's false because that's just what they can see.

( The class turns into a silence mood for a second time, this makes Bervely to turn his head in the classroom's door direction). A young black handsome man just entered the classroom ( Bervely looks at him with attention), The young tall black handsome man who just had 21 years is called George, he looks a little bit embarrassed by all these eyes on him (trying to find an empty place to sit down and finally sees an empty place by the window but a handsome young black man is sitting by the side). George advance's towards Bervely's direction send him a friendly smile ( Bervely feels like and unknown emotion something he never felt before) Bervely smile's too inviting him to have a sit (not knowing what to say ) « My name is Flowerway S Bervely » George laughs in a discreet manner « why're you laughing at my name ?» (Bervely exclaims) «oh no no ! Sorry dude just that you've a girls name »(George smile's in a hilarious manner) «don't call me dude! My name is Bervely and I'm proud to be a descendent of the Flowerway's » (Bervely getting angry ) « and you what's your name ? since mine is so funny...» George smiles and say « My name is Niniola Eliot George, are you happy now?».... Bervely also laugh's and say « You're laughing at my name right? Where're you taking an extraterrestrial name like Niniola? Do you come from space ? Aren't you sure you're an Alien? ( with a mocking attitude) ...» (George gets angry too) « my name comes from Africa and I'm proud to carry it just like my family carried it since generations now dude (smiling) or do you want me to call you babe ?( looking at Bervely) Bervely feels embarrassed « no no !» (George smiles a second time) both Bervely and George stay quiet.

( A ringing sound from the campus bell's ) The lecturer enters, beautiful woman who is about 45 years old, She is called Dr J Samantha... She introduces her self wishing every new student to have an extraordinary academic year experience. ( Bervely and George are both quite) « handsome young man sitting by the window... can you please introduce yourself to us ?» Dr J Samantha says pointing at Bervely ( all the students start whispering) «please can you ?» ( George smiles because he feels happy of the situation)... « My name is Flowerway S Bervely and I'm amazed to be your student Dr J Samantha you're an icon to me» (as the young handsome man stands up )...« oh thanks I feel happy to know that Bervely, I hope you will have an amazing academic year with us » (Dr J Samantha smiles as she looks at the classroom) «okay let's start » ( George talking in his mind)...« I feel this academic year would be unpredictable, who could think on the very first day I shall feel so embarrassed ?»he questions his self... ( in Bervely's mind) « OMG ! On the very first day I think I have feelings for a guy but I don't need a relationship in my life, Lord I hope everything would get fine ». Everyone stay's quite and pay's attention to Dr J Samatha explanations on the reasons to love becoming a paediatrician.

( But what Bervely never saw was a shadow at the window watching at him since ever he entered the classroom)....... : ) .

       ~please encourage me by voting~