Difference !

Later in the morning Dr J Samantha enters the class and immediately demand's for silence and attention, She sits down holding scripts she just finished making. Dr J Samantha facial expressions is neutral, impossible for the students to determine if the results are good or not. ( She looks at the classroom, looks at George and Bervely then smiles) Dr J Samantha decides to address the classroom...

«Okay ! Okay ! Class from what I've noticed many of you have to make efforts if you wanna obtain your degree with good scores. It's all to your notice that here we're not playing, you all need to implicate more in your studies! Taking care of babies demands a lot of knowledge because they can't speak to let you know how they feel,so you have to be competent enough».

She takes a little time to arrange the files in other of scores, she call every student one after the other, Anthony scores a low mark it makes him get angry because Metisha and Silas had better marks, Dr J Samantha call's Ella's name with a lot of happiness. Ella is a young Albino black lady, she is pregnant and it has been already noticed by her surrounding and the students in USTHU, this is because of her body which has already completely changed due to the pregnancy, Ella is at six months pregnancy but she already receives a lot of stigma first because she is albino and secondly because she is a pregnant student, people juge Ella without knowing her life and even mock at her for no good reason but the young lady stays courageous in realizing her dream of been a pediatre it would help her as a mother. Dr J Samantha is left with two files in her hands, she tells to the class that Ella scored the third highest mark of the class she scored a "C" something surprising for other students because Ella is pregnant but it doesn't stop her from giving out her best in her studies. George is called first ( everyone looks at him ), he stands up with a lot of anxiety because he want to know his score ( Bervely smiles because he knows that he actually scored the highest grade) George looks at Bervely then smiles, all the students looks at George when he stands moving toward the table infront of the classroom where Dr J Samantha is sitting down ( Anthony and his group are all shocked by the action) George finally get's to the table.

« Good job Eliot ! You scored a good grade, I'm impressed by your work my dear student. You should keep on with this energy, good job!»

                               « Thank you ! I'm happy my efforts pays I'm encouraged by someone ( turns looking at Bervely who is smiling to him )and I'm happy of the result of the hours we spend studying, thank  you! I'll make sure I keep on with this energy. »

The whole class is shocked by the grade George score's, but everyone is wandering to know who actually scored the greatest grade ( a brief silence and when George move's back to his sit close to the window walking in a charismatic style ) George walks by Anthony's sit giving him a little push on his shoulder ( Anthony which was already annoyed by his score feels more annoyed ) Bervely smiles and even laughs when George arrives on their sit.

« All my congrats darling! I'm happy for you honey. You see the time we spend revising where necessary right? ( holding George's script) I'm proud babe»

                              « thank you my love!, yeah I'm happy too ! Yeah it was necessary babe. What about you? Your script is the last and it's in Dr J Samantha's hands impossible for me to see your score ( Dr J Samantha calls for Bervely to come and collect his script, she is smiling) oh ! Love I think it's your moment of grace ( smile's) go ! go ! go! »

Bervely wake's up and move toward Dr J Samantha, everyone is looking at Bervely with an impressive manner.

« class I wish to let you know that this is our highest grade scored! Bervely congratulation he scored an B+ I'm really impressed by his performance (looking at Bervely) congratulation Bervely ! That's great I'm really impressed by your performance, your way of answering is almost perfect just keep on like that Bervely I'm proud of you! Good job»