Life is unpredictable

* Life is unpredictable *
Earlier that morning, Bervely's thoughts are moving from one side of his mind to the other just like a clock pendulum at the first sounds of midnight. Bervely always had a great estime for human value but this couldn't stop him from thinking this world is too insane for him, you know it's hard to realize all the stars in the sky got lost. Bervely has always been so faithful and believe in his creator called GOD.

But In his society been gay therefore means you have no believe in your creator, let it not be a question of religion but Bervely never understood the envy of MAN and thier ability to judge each other or rather feel supreme over others. Usually at this time, a Bible was already within two hands and all forms of distraction are packed away from Bervely. But this Sunday morning a choice have to be made it's difficult but Bervely promised George to take him round Moonly town ( in Bervely's mind) « hope George will appreciate the atmosphere here in Moonly town just like I do » ( Bervely on his small tv and play's music )......« I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow... ( Bervely stars singing to the rythme of this song which enhanced in him so many good memories of his difficult childhood)... if I fail, if I succeed, At least I'll life as I believe... no matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity.... Because the greatest love of all is happening yo me.......» ( Bervely kept singing until the song end of the song and suddenly remembers he have to meet George, picking up his phone from the small white table in front of the the tv his eyes get open when the time on his phone's screen indicates it's 30 minutes to 12 o'clock) as fast as he picked up his phone as fast as he drops off his phone when we see Bervely rushing to the bad room.

( Taking a bath is a particular moment for Bervely because it feels like been united with the main essence of life which is water according to Bervely ) Water makes us feel like we're reborn.
«oh no why me ?» ( when the liquid soap just pour out in to the bathtub) « I won't let my demoralize because of this » ( and keeps takin his shower full of bubbles) Bervely gets out of the bathtub when a dry silence occupies the whole apartment ( Bervely turns backside 
looking at the window of the bathroom) you know when that sixth sense just suddenly makes you feel like someone is watching at you of is taking about you right ? ( Then Bervely decides to cover the bathroom's curtains and moves in to the sleeping room).
« let me be fast in my dressing» (Bervely tells to his self) « I won't like to cause George wait for me ! Oh sh*t what would I wear ? » ( confused by the large choice which offers to Bervely, if couse Bervely is a fashion addict what did you think ? You gonna be surprised ; ) .
Finally choose to wear a Blue jean trousers and a white T-shirt with a baby portrait drawn in black on it ( looking at the table infront of him, which is full with parfums of different scents and skin care cosmetics) Bervely spray's over him two different parfums creating a different fragrance.

Pimmm! ( A message from George enters ) Bervely doesn't pay attention to the notification on the phone why ? Because our dear black man is sitting in front of the mirror in his sleeping room delicately combing is Afro hairs using a pick just like Sophia used to do when he was still a child onto his adolescence. Pimmm! (A second message still from George) Bervely picks his phone with a discreet smile on his face ~ I'm just in-front of your building, which apartment is yours? Oh sorry do you want me to walk in ? ~ ( this is the message George send the fist time ) ~ are you ready ? Why don't you reply?~ ( is the second message and Bervely stars typing on his phone )  « sorry George I'm getting down in few seconds sorry for late reply » ( sends the message and rush to the window of the parlour to verify if George cars is packed in front of the building ) « surely it's George car's ( a white medium size car ) let me go down » Bervely plug-out every single little electronic device from supply ( a silent sound) « what's that ? » Bervely asks but don't really pays attention yo that « surely my new neighbour » Bervely takes his back and move down to meet George.

 *Bervely's apartment side in the F building*

( George was about claiming up to enter the F building when he sees Bervely)
«Hey Bervely you look good» ( George feels like hypnotized by Bervely's beauty, his brown skin reacts to sun rays making him shine like the Golden necklace Queen Cleopatra of Egypt used wear, his blue clothe bright like the sky after rainfall, his frizzy black hairs moving in slow motion joint to his charismatic gait style make's George to feel as if he is in a Bollywood movie. ( Bervely approaches George, he's now in front of him) « hey George ! Are you here ?» ( George regains the moment ) « Bervely ! Oh I'm great to see you once more » ( taking Bervely into his hands ) common...( Bervely feels appeased by the scent from George neck ) « I'm happy to meet you too » exclaims Bervely ( George smiles ) « i saw someone dressed in black coming out of your building, the person looked at me for a moment and went away, it was bizarre you know to and extent suspicious » says George « it should surely be someone who came to deliver something maybe to my neighborhood you know I meet such people everyday here since two months now I'm used to already but it's true never in black but don't think about that» ( sending a friendly smile to George ) « okay if you say so, where are we to go Mr guide ?» Bervely looks at George smiling ( realizing that George look handsome with a beautiful smile because George has dimples, Bervely feels a little lost when entering George cars ) « did you hear me ?» ( Bervely embarrassed ) « yeah I was thinking where will you like to visit  fist ?» Bervely asks looking at George « anywhere you'll like us to visit, i don't know I'm still trying to adapt here, I'm all to you for the whole day » (added George waiting for Bervely's reaction) « oh okay! Let's move I will guide you » ( says Bervely not knowing if George meant what you and I thought about) George under Bervely's supervision starts driving towards Kalili's Hills ( a beautiful small hilly land in Moonly town)

A shadow at the second street way has been watching at Bervely and George .......

~ To be continued ~