Difference !

Monday 6th March 2028, is the date written on the blackboard in the noisy classroom, one month has passed since Bervely & George decided to be in a love relationship together. George finds no shame in holding Bervely's hands whenever they're together let it be in class, at home, in the supermarket...in fact in public places. This is something Bervely approuves but also disapprove's because he doesn't want to feel embarrassed by the people looking at the two young handsome gay men.

George has noticed this but doesn't want to question Bervely's on this attitude of him. The most difficult according to Bervely is in the classroom because other students are watching at them with disgust and hatred... some of the students don't find any problem with George and Bervely's love relationship. Some judge them with a lot of intolerance one may think there're up to GOD'S level whereas they're great sinners " incapable of seeing the dust on their own faces but capable of seeing the dust on others faces "... that's such an irony.
Dr J Samantha especially appreciates to see the courage with which George affirm's his love for Bervely, she finds it lovely and truthful something she doesn't keeps in her mouth...

Silence! When George enter's the classroom holding Bervely's hands in a charismatic manner, all the students look at them in a shocking manner because they just feel suppressed especially the one's who doesn't understand how possible two men can have feelings for each other, but what's to be done ?love is love and is uncontrollable!, they move toward their sits George cleans the chair for Bervely to sit first ( then a voice says )

« hmmmm ! It's like last night was really hot class »( Says Antony a young white man, sitting by the door way ). I can feel it tell me who did the woman this time around? ( some students laugh in mockery) tell me Mrs Bervely »

« Don't you dare to speak of such about my babe ! Do you get that ? You Snow White ? I don't spend the night masturbating like you ! Mr I'm too boring for a girl to love me ( George says looking at Anthony, Anthony says nothing but laughs in a shameful manner) don't you speak? Or what's wrong? ( all the classroom laugh's at Anthony) hope you got that you ignorant »

( George sits down looking at Bervely who is laughing about George's response to Anthony, George laughs too holding Bervely's hand which is on the table ).

Anthony is a young man, he seems ridiculous from his reasoning, he is from a wealthy family but doesn't really reflect elegance at times Bervely sees him as a frustrated heterosexual which can't assume two men can love each other, Anthony is not the only to behave of such with George and Bervely. They actually formed groups in the classroom, Anthony's group of friends is composed of Anthony, Metisha, Youvoule, Jonathan, Denzer and Silas. They're 6 Metisha and Silas are the only girls in the group. Metisha has great feeling for George she can't actually accept the fact that George belongs to Bervely. Something that always causses insults and disputes in the classroom, confronted to this Bervely seems saved in George hands.