Feel confident !

* Feel Confident ! *

Dr J Samatha is silently going through the pages of a book in front of her just close to her phone in which she writes little notes on what she would say during the class. Dr J Samantha realize that all the students are still talking but with a lower voice tone, she looks at Bervely's sit realizing his classmate isn't present. (Dr J Samantha is about to question Bervely when.. )

(George knock's at the classroom's door and in a surprise manner Dr J Samantha says...)

«Yes you can move in, hope you did your researches? Enter young man be fast ...»

« Yes of course Dr J Samantha i did them, thanks for letting me in »

( George responds while moving in to the classroom ).

« Good morning Bervely ! How was your night? Hope you feel better know? ( while sitting down George starts removing his work from his grey bag ) did you do your researches ? »

« Good morning George! Yes thanks I'm better know and I was able to do them ( Bervely is trying to shadow his embarrassment maybe because he didn't replied to George message earlier this Monday morning ) tell me how're you doing?»

«yeah I'm good thanks! Can you show me your work so I can see if I'm on the right track?»
Bervely picks up his work and start showing it to George, the two men start discussing about the research's. (On the files, we can see pictures of babies and even pictures of pediatres holding new born babies ).

« we almost found similar researches, right Bervely ?»
« yeah that's true what a coincidence (with a timid smile) you're a good researcher ( Bervely says to George while smiling timidly ).
The two bench mates are discussing not realizing that the two minutes are over. Dr J Samantha see's the way they're deeply discussing and says...
«okay class! We already have our first group to present, hope they would honour us by coming in front of the class it seem they did their researches together right ?»

(Looking at George and Bervely with a humorous smile)

« yeah of course Dr J Samantha we did it together and we're honoured to be the first to present »

( George replies to Dr J Samantha looking at Bervely with a smile on his face )

« isn't Bervely? Hmmmmm ? »

(George looks at Bervely making an eyes twinkle but Bervely is shocked and speaks in a whispering manner)

«George what're you doing? What's wrong with you? Do you want us to be embarrassed in front of the class? »

(George takes Bervely by the hand with a deep regard )

« don't worry Bervely trust me I know we're able to improvise, come let me show them the duo we form. I know you're able of it and more just you feel a little shy (smiles) come be confident let's prove Dr J Samantha how involved we're ( George starts picking up the files on the table) come Bervely »

Bervely stands up and starts picking up the remaining files on the table, George wait for him then the both men take a little time to organize them self on what to say, they move in from of the class. George takes the initiative to speak first, Bervely admire's the bravery and charisma with which Eliot George exclaims his self while explaining to their classmates, this is something Bervely is discovering in George something he never saw before. ( Bervely start's speaking too) the both of them collaborate speaking one after the other, Dr J Samantha is silently sitting observing George and Bervely explanations on what they learn from the researches they made something Dr J Samantha appreciate's.

Dr J Samantha is able to see what many don't even think about, Bervely and George are now done with the presentation all the students claps in a sign of stupefaction some feel admirative, surprised and even a little envious. Dr J Samantha is really happy and satisfied from their explanations she even encourage both of them to do more and asks the remaining students to come and keep on.

( the bell is ringing) it's closing time and everyone lives the university campus. Bervely feels good because he trusted in someone and didn't regret it. "You know at times we may fear to trust people because many are likely to betray us".

« Bervely would you like me to take you back home ? »

(Bervely don't know what to say but finally accepts his proposal)
The two men are about to join George's car which is parked in the university campus Parking 🅿️, when Dr J Samantha calls Bervely (from a small distance) Bervely turns walking towards ger with anxiousness ( Bervely is known in front of Dr J Samantha )

« I really loved the way George and you spoke exclaimed yourself today you both did a great job 👏 »

«thank you so much! It was the aim»

«George is a good person I can feel it, hope you know that ? Have a nice day end my dear student don't forget to keep up with your researches »

Bervely thanks Dr J Samantha but doesn't understand while she spoke of George in that way. Bervely join's George and tells him that Dr J Samantha was just appreciating the work they accomplished. Then George drives toward the F building while they're still commenting the fabulous day they just spend .......