Chapter 6

Warning- triggering topic such as Suicide.

I was sitting in my room writing in my journal. Just some random stuff when I got a message from Kaid. I read the message and my heart dropped.

I'm sorry. Have a good life
Lots of love from Kaid XX

I got up and started to run to Kaid's location. Tears started to fall down my face and I started to scream his name. "KAID!" I screamed. I ran out of the building and sprinted down the streets. Where was he? I kept running my vision becoming blurry from the tears. I kept running, my chest felt like it was getting tighter.

I saw him in the distance. "KAID! DON'T DO IT!" I screamed running towards him. He turned to look at me. "I can't do this anymore Logan... promise me that you will find out the truth about you" he said. "What truth?" I shouted.

BANG!!!

He dropped to the floor blood trickling to the floor from his head.

"KAID!" I screamed running to his body I shook him hoping he would wake up! He didn't move. He was dead...

--

The base was quiet.  We were all at Kaid's funeral. Anger was boiling under the surface. I started to question everything but someone injected me again and I stopped questioning everything.

Everyone left but I stayed sitting at Kaid's grave. "I love you..." I whispered then I curled up at his grave and cried until I fell asleep.