Chpt.6 - Healing with a horror movie

Also y'all, i'm so stupid. I've been writing basically - basicly the whole time. Also i fucking forgot that Jack broke Johnnies phone 😭

Let's just please pretend that Johnnie got a new phone, thank youu - A/N

Johnnie POV

As soon as i get home, i go to my room to clean. It's nothing special, just some posters, a table a closet and a bed.

Since my mom isn't home a lot, I have to keep the house clean on my own. I usually stay in my room, so the other rooms aren't very messy, which is good.

It takes about 15 minutes until I hear knocking on my door. When I was in my room, I had changed into a My Chemical Romance tee and some black sweat pants (belive it or not, i do wear them).

I open my door to see Jake, with a dark red jacket and a backback with some band pins on it.

"Come in." I say quietly as i open the door a little bit more. Jake slowly comes in.

He sets his bag down and looks at me. "Sooo..," he starts "What should we do?" I look at the time.

"Well, it's only five p.m, should we.. watch a movie and order some food?"

I instantly regret adding the last part, since i was planning on not eating today.

"Sure."

Jake opened his phone to order us some pizza. Some silence went by as i sat down on the couch with Jake. "What movie would you like to watch?" Jake asked.

"I.. um.. only have horror movies, if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah sure. Oh wait! You need to take the medicine the nurse told you to take."

Shit. Why does he have to remember everything???

"Okay, i will."

Jake pulls out a pack of medicine out of his bag.

"Did you really carry that medicine with you?" I ask him.

"Yeah, i thought you wouldn't have that."

Why?

"But, maybe i do have it?" I say back, a bit sadly since i knew that he was right. My mom does send me money to buy food and clothes, but not for medicine.

When i was little, and i had fallen sick, my mom told me that if i wasn't passed out, i was fine.

"Well, do you?" Jake asks me. I stay quiet and just take the pills out if his hand and go to the kitchen. I take a glass if water and swallow down the pills.

It tasted disgusting.

I go to Jake and put on a movie "The Visit".

The nurse was right, when she said that the medicine will make me drowsy. It's been about five minutes, and i already wanna fall asleep.

I sit down next to Jake, feeling my eyes close as soon as i let my body fall onto the couch.

The movie talks about two kids who go to their grandparents that they have never seen.

Feeling too tired to watch the movie, i feel my body slowly giving out and at the last moment i feel my head hit something soft but solid.

Laying my head on it, feeling safe, i fall asleep.

Jake POV

The movie was quite boring for me, if i'm being honest. I swear, it's like the most basic idea, or whatever.

Just my opinion, okay?

The nurse was right, because when i sometimes looked at Johnnie, he seemed like he would pass out any second.

When i said that i thought he wouldn't have the medicine, i didn't mean anything bad.

In all honesty, i've seen Johnnie coming to school with a sickly pale face, and sweat dripping down his neck.

I just thought maybe i could help him out, by giving him the medicine myself. I saw the hurt on Johnnies face.

I made a mental not in my head, to apologize to Johnnie after he wakes up.

I was just mindlessly watching the TV until i felt something fall on my shoulder. I look down to see, Johnnie's head?

Did he fall asleep?

His hair was blocking my view of his face, so i pushed the black strands of hair away and saw that his eyes were closed and that he was indeed sleeping.

I smile softly. Johnnie looks almost...vulnerable.

Like he's in piece. His makeup smudged on his eyes, rather long lashes closed, his sharp jawline resting on my shoulder.

I blush a little, before looking back at the TV.

Maybe after 30 minutes, i feel Johnnies head moving on my shoulder. Did he wake up?

I look down to see his eyes still closed, but his eyebrows scrunched up and looking rather uncomfortable.

Without a second thought i gently take his head in my hand and set it on my lap. I slowly take off my jacket and set it on Johnnie. In an instant he seemed to get more comfortable.

My fingers started unconciously playing with his black strands of hair. Feeling comfortable, i turn off the TV and fall asleep with Johnnie for the second time in a day.

812 words.

I'll propably make a 3rd part to this and the i'll move on!!!