Chpt.21 - How did it go so wrong so quickly?

Third person POV

Something bright shined on to Johnnie's face and Johnnie shoved his face into the soft but firm surface next to him.

Johnnie felt hair tickle his face, something soft on his head, a chin.

And Johnnie, he was so damn comfortable, besides the light that was shining in his face.

He tightened his hands around the firm and warm stomach next to him, and he felt the stomach shake a little bit as if it was laughing.

Wait.

Wait, wait, wait, hold up.

What.

A stomach? He has never dated anyone. And the last time someone has been in bed with him like that... never mind.

That has never happened.

Johnnie mentally face palmed himself and felt the toned stomach shake again. A chuckling voice came out from the top that sounded quite similar to Jake's...

A light went off in Johnnies head as he pushed himself up from the soft bed (and instantly missing the warmth of, now found out, Jake's body.)

"I'm up!" Johnnie croaked out as he sat on the bed and looked around the room, only too see Jake on his phone and now looking at Johnnie.

Jake smiled and looked at Johnnies wide eyes with amusment.

"Good morning sleepyhead, it's almost 12.00 pm you know?"

Jake chuckled, put his phone on the bedside table and sat up, waiting for Johnnie to do something.

But Johnnie on the other hand, was confused.

Yesterday...they were watching a movie, eating, watching some more and... Johnnie fell asleep.

What he did remember tho, was being in strong..like arms? Anyways, in something strong. Protective. Like it would keep all the problems away from Johnnie, so that's exactly what he told Jake.

"How did i get here?" Johnnie blurted out.

"I remember being..like held? I rememeber feeling safe..and warm. Yeah. But i don't remember getting here....Jake?"

Jake, was now pretty sure he was as red in the face as a tomato.

'Shit!' Jake thought.

"Well..uhh.."

Jake POV

"..Jake?" Johnnie raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

His hair was still so messy, and Jake had to use every muscle not to brush his hand through the raven black hair.

'Goddamn it, focus Jake! For fuck's sake!'

I look at Johnnie. Should i tell him i carried him upstairs? But that would be gay, wouldn't it?

"Well..uhh.."

Okay, okay, quick, come on, think-

"I think you were too sleepy to remember, but we walked upstairs together. You came to send me to my room, but you were so tired that you fell asleep in my bed. Yeah." I said quickly.

Johnnie looked uncertain, fuck!
I fake sigh and try to look as serious as i can.

"Johnnie, i promise. Sometimes people just don't remember stuff like that."

Johnnie looked down and talked quietly.

"Well..why didn't you wake me up then? I know how you don't like your routine to be ruined, and i was propably taking up a lot of room, making you uncomfortable-"