Chpt.11 - I can't answer

This chapter is Johnnies POV from the last chapter.

Johnnie POV

'Ow what the fuck? Where the fuck am i- oh.'

I look around the janitors closet as memories come back to me.
Pushing, falling, hurting, someone was angry- wait.

Who even was that?

I'm guessing by the hair that it was Jack, but...why would he want me to stay away from Jake? Why would he care?

Oh well.

I try to get up but the instant i stand on even one leg, i crash back onto the ground.

Shit!

It hurts so fucking bad. I roll up my jeans, only to see tons of bruises covering my legs and arms. No fucking wonder i can't stand up without wanting to kill my self, who am i kidding.

I want to do that daily anyways.

I push myself onto my knees, since that's all i can manage at the moment.

Looking around for something, anything to help me get out. Panic starts to slowly make its way onto me.

'Will i be able to get out? I need to talk to my mom, atleast once. And Jake. Would he even care if i died here? I need to get out.'

I look around to find a fire extinguisher maybe? A metal bar?

Nothing.

Absoloutly nothing.

I'm fucked.

Royally, officially fucked.

Well, someone eventually has to come here...right?

'You know what, i don't care.' I think as i lay down. My hair is propably so messy, damn.

My whole body hurts. I can barely feel my legs or my arms. 'My head is also throbbing...'

I raise my hand to the side of my head.

'What the fuck?!' There's something liquid on my fingers and i look...only to see fucking blood.

Well, shit.

I give up. My whole body is numb, i'm bleeding, and i..just give up. For the second time this day, or night, (i'm not even sure to be honest) darkness fills my eyes and i black out.

_._._._._

Someone opened the door, some light came in, am i dead? No, i can't be, right?

Someone squated in front of me and whispered my name. Is that.. Jake?

It is! He's here! He came to get me!

"Johnnie, i- what happened?" He asks me frantically.

He looks so concerned, it's kinda sweet.

But in the back of my brain, there's a little part telling me 'Why does he care? He propably doesn't.'

"I.. um, someone locked me in. I hit my head, and it hurts like hell." I tell him quietly.

I'm so tired, i can barely talk normally.

I hear a faint "Oh god." Before there's a jacket around me with a smell of lemon and mint.

That's Jakes cologne.

I can't help but shake. Everything seems to finally catch up to me. The locking in, passing out twice, hitting my head, Jake being here...

Jake being here.

It's quite hard to believe that someone actually came to search me.

Jake wraps his strong arms around me and starts gently rocking with me.

It's like something you would do to a little child, but at this moment, i couldn't care less.

It was comforting, someone holding me. I haven't had that since my dad died, so it felt nice.

I relaxed into Jakes arms.

A couple of minutes go by and Jake helps me stand up with putting his arm around my waist.

'God, this whole thing made me actually hungry.' I think.

I look up at Jake, only to find him looking at me with a whole lot of concern and with a determined look in his eyes.

Shit.

I can already tell what he's thinking.

But i don't need that. I don't need help.

I can do it myself.

I slowly start to take the jacket off ,when i'm cut off with a strict

"No."

I look at Jakes brown eyes looking at me with sincerity in them.

"I'm not leaving you alone. You've been bleeding. You can pass out on your way home."

Jake tells me. And i already know, there's no room for argument. But still, i can try.

"Jake-" i start.

"No." He tells me.

God why is he so stubborn?

"Johnnie, i care about you. You're a good person, a good friend, if i can call you that. And i really do care about you. So, no. I will not let you be alone."

I-..i have no words. He really just said that, didn't he?

No one has ever said something like that to me.

Never.

So, for him to say stuff lke that... like damn. I can't say anything. I just look at him.

Blue eyes meeting brown ones.

"Come on." He says and places a gentle hand around my waist. I'm still a little shocked (a little is an understatment) so i just stumble with him.

We get to my house pretty quickly and he pushes my gingerly on the couch.

'Shit, my head hurts so bad' i whine in my head.

I see Jake struggling to know where to look so i just tell him : "Top right shelf."

Short and simple.

My eyes are slowly starting to droop together and i see Jake coming to me and cleaning my head.

Shit.

There really is a lot of blood there.

No wonder it hurts so much.

My body is shaking usually too, but right now it's a bit worse.

Jake must've seen that i'm shaking, 'cause he started to whisper to me.

It's really comforting, to be honest. To have someone be for you this way.

My mom has never done that to me, only my dad.

But we all know how that went.

So for this minute, i let myself relax. Jake whispering to me, helping me.

Actually helping me.

So i just fell asleep. I let that happen.

Later i felt an arm around me, which helped me fall asleep even deeper.

988 words.

-The next chapter will propably be a day after tomorrow.

-IT'S SO FUCKING WARM RN AHHH

-Hope you liked it!