Chpt.12 - There's a new P.E teacher?

Johnnie POV

"..Yeah, later. Yes mom, i promise. Yeah, Johnnie's sleeping right now. Of course! I'm making breakfast for him. Yeah, yeah. Okay, bye."

That was.. Jakes voice? He was talking quietly in the kitchen, and there was a good smell. Pancakes.

And one thing about me, i love pancakes. I slowly open my eyes, and see Jake cooking breakfast for me!

That's sweet of him.

I suddenly felt a feeling in my stomach. Weird, but good weird. It made me want to jump and squeal.

Odd?

I looked down and see a blanket on me. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. "Morning." I croak out.

Jake truns around sharply and smiles at me. He looks at my hair and smiles even more.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Jake raises his hand and ruffles it through my hair, which makes me blush.

Jake looks into my eyes, before turning back to the pancakes.
"Go and sit at the table, food will be ready soon."

_._._._._

It's been... maybe a month since the janitors closet incident? Jake has always kept an eye on me, in a good way.

Every morning he walks with me, talks with me, occasionally asking if i'm okay, and most importantly, yelling at Jack and William whenever they try to pull something on me.

Today is the 4th if april, me and Jake were sitting on a bench outside, when a kid came running to us.

"Hello!" He told us panting. He couldn't be more then twelve years old. "Um, hi?" Jake answered for me.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you, but did you see the new P.E teacher that we have?"

Jake looks at me confused and i return the look.

"Uhm, no. Who is he?"

The kid came a bit closer and whispered.

"Supposedly, he's some weird guy named Bryan Stars."

304 words.

-This is a shit ass chapter, i'm so sorry!!! But i just needed to update, and it's been busy. I promise the next chapter won't bw so short!