Chpt.20 - They're whipped

Third person POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into a month and a half, and soon, Jakes mom was back. 

The night before, Johnnie felt a little sick so Jake basically dragged him onto the couch, mindlessly put on some random show, and that's how Johnnie fell asleep. 

His head falling onto Jake's shoulder (which made him blush madly, no matter how hard he tried to ignore it), but Jake decided that Johnnie would be better off on hia lap, so that's what he did.

He set Johnnies head on his lap very gently, trying so hard not to wake him up. Once he did that, Jake started to gently run his fingers through the shorters hair. 

Even though Johnnie used hairspray, his hair always seemed so smooth (Jake also decided to ignore how he always has wanted to run his fingers through it).

Both boys there, ones head on the others lap, they fell asleep with Jakes fingers in Johnnies hair, and the TV playing.

Jakes mom POV

I closed the door with a quiet click, and the first thing i heard is silence.

Weird?

Walking in i see Jake's head hanging on the couch, and as i walked closer, i saw something i actually expected.

The little boy, Johnnie, on Jakes lap, sleeping so soundly, it looked like he hasn't sleeped normally in weeks

Jakes fingers were in the other boys hair, kinda under Johnnies head, like holding it? It looked adorable anyway.

They really are oblivious.

I smile before moving to wake Jake up. I gently shake his shoulders and whisper "Jake, Jake. Wake up. I'm back."

Jake groggily opens his eyes, looks at me, smiles widely and moves to stand up but he realizes that there's something, or rather someone, on his lap. 

I physically saw Jakes gaze soften and he looked down at Johnnie, sleeping oh so peacefully. 

Oh god, he's in deep.

I hug Jake and after a while, i pull back.

"You should get him to bed, i think." I say softly.

Jakes eyes look at me and then down at Johnnie. If i would be really honest, in this month that i was away, i'm seeing already a lot of changes. 

Jake nods, and before i knew it, Jake took Johnnies sleeping body  gingerly up to his, holding him the bridal side. Jake looked at Johnnie in a way i had never seen him look at anyone, really.

Anyone with eyes could see that Jake protectively held Johnnie against his chest and Johnnie unconciously wrapping his arms around Jakes neck and snuggling closer to Jakes, propably warm chest. 

Jake then walked upstares and all i could do is just look after them. 

Boy, they are both whipped.

443 words.

-Okay so idk why but i can't get into wattpad today, so i'm doing this on Google and i can't edit anything, it looks shit😭 (update, i fixed it)

-I'm sorry for lacking, life's busy.

-Also a BIG thank you to everyone who follows / comments /votes . It means so much to me.

-I'll edit this as soon as i get my wattpad worning, also sorry for the short chapter

BYEEE