Chpt.19 - Hair dye obsessed guy

Jake POV

What the fuck?

What was that?

What was that urge to just...ugh i don't know.

Whatever. It's nothing. Johnnie's is my best friend and that's it.

We both pull apart and the tension and akwardness is devouring the air.

I breath in and out shakily before turning around and covering some of the last parts of Johnnies hair with the dye.

Clearing my throat i start again.

"Well you know Johnnie... if you ever need to talk to someone, i'm here. And i understand that it's hard to talk to someone about something that serious, especcially since we've know each other for like a month or two," i let put a slight chuckle.

"But still. Johnnie you've changed my life. You've helped me so much, and i'm so glad that i know you. So please.. don't let yourself think that 'Oh he wouldn't care' or 'i'm just bothering him' or 'i will look selfish' because that's not true."

By now, i've finished applying the hair dye, and i put a little plastic bag around his head.

"No matter what you tell me Johnnie, i'll always be by your side. Always. So don't hesitate to come and talk to me okay? I'll prove to you that i can be the person you can trust, that can hold you, let you be the most comfortable self with me. Even if you need time...i'll wait for you."

Johnnie POV

"Even if you need time...i'll wait for you."

I honestly couldn't believe it.

Someone actually sounds like they fucking care for me.

And those words...

"I'll wait for you."

Jake had really said that.. and he has no idea how much that means to me.

So the only thing i could think of, which would propably be the hundreth time.. i lean back. Lean back into his stomach and chest, seeking the comfort. And almost instantly, Jake replies.

He quickly took off his (now black) gloves and put his strong, muscled arms around me. Moving us a little so Jake could lean against tha bathtub and we'd be more comfortable.

Jake is a really good friend, but if he would be a boyfriend, he would be the perfect one. Always looking out for others, caring, sweet, good style, good personality- woah okay, stop.

Jake could be a good boyfriend for someone like...Tara. A woman. Yeah.

And plus, i'm not into boys. I just haven't seen an attractive, or the right woman for me. Exactly.

And yeah, of course, Jake is an attractive guy, and i've seen plenty of attractive guys, but that doesn't mean that i'm gay, right? It doesn't. I just haven't seen a woman, that i would want to get together romantically. Yes.

"What's on your mind?" Jake speaks up, bringing me back from my semi-crisis.

"Nothing." I answer quickly.

Of course Jake noticed that something that serious is on my mind. Being the perfect person he is- 

Okay this has to stop. I'm not gay, or bi, i'm just straight.