Chpt.12 - "Hey, cutie."

Jake POV

"Supposedly, he's some weird guy named Bryan Stars."

Bryan.. that name sound familiar.

Bryan Stars... where have i heard that?

I can't remember..

Well, maybe i'll remember later.

The little kid said goodbye and ran away. Me and Johnnie exchanged confused looks and shrugged.

_._._._._

The first P.E lesson with the new teacher. To be honest, i didn't think much of it, but Johnnie seemed very anxious.

We're walking to the locker rooms and i stop Johnnie. I can sense the anxiety off of him.

I grab his wrist and ask quietly. "Johnnie, what's wrong?"

He stops and looks down.

"Nothing." He murmurs quietly.

Sometimes, i really can't belive this guy.

"No, Johnnie, tell me what's wrong. Please."

He looks at me with his big blue eyes, eyeshadow around them.

His eyes really are beautiful.

"I..." he starts. "Well, first of all, i-.. i've seen the new teacher a few times, and he always looks at me weirdly. He seems quite young, to be honest. He always smiles at me and he even tried talking to me once, but i walked away. He usually talks with Jack also. So.. i don't really like that.

And second... i don't wanna change in the locker rooms. I just, don't want to. You can go alone and we'll meet in front of the rooms, okay?"

Johnnie turned around sharply and started walking away.

"Wait, Johnnie!" But he's already walking away.

Oh well.

Johnnie POV

I lied.

I fucking lied and i feel shit about it.

Yes, it's true that Bryan wanted to talk to me, but in fact i didn't walk away, because i was too much of a pussy to do that.

*Flashback*

"Hey, you!" Someone yelled.

I turned around to see the new teacher, Bryan, as the little kid told me.

Over the last couple of days that he has had the job, i've seen him watching me, smiling at me, following me around even.

Just overall doing weird ass stuff.

Frozen in place, Bryan walks up to me with a weird grin.

"Hey cutie." He says as he winks.

What the actual fuck?

"Uhm, hi?" I say quietly.

"I've been meaning to talk to you for a long time. You see, i'm not that old, if you get what i mean," he winks again.

"It's just that, one of my friends, Jack to be exact, told me that you're looking for friends, because you only hangout with that one mullet guy."

Bryans face morphs into...disgust?

"Anyway, i can be your friend if you want to." Bryan inches a bit closer to me.

A little bit too close to my comfort.

"Uhh..i'll think about it, thanks."

I try to walk away, but Bryans surprisingly strong hand reached out and grabbed my shirt.

I turn around again and this time he wasn't smiling anymore.

"Do think about it, yeah? See you soon."

*End of flashback*

And, oh god did i not want to go to that class after talking to Bryan.

But i couldn't tell Jake that, could i?

For some reason, he has grown somewhat protective of me, and i just know, that if i tell him what happened, he will do something he'll regret.

And i just don't want to bother him.

When i got to the bathroom, i take my shirt off. That was also another reason i didn't want to change infront of Jake.

I look down and see fresh cuts over old scars. Yeah.

Usually at school, i don't wear short sleeved tees, and if i do, i wear lots of bracelets and hair ties over my wrists.

You see, cutting is addictive. The relief that seems to come with it, is addicting.

And once you're in a bad situation, it's very hard to go back from that.

Of course, Jake has been helping me, but i don't trust people easily. So Jake doesn't know about most my problems.

I do fucking try, but it's really hard.

So, i just didn't want to dump that onto Jake's shoulders.

I put on a long sleeved, oversized shirt, and changed into sweatpants. Grabbed my stuff, put them in a locker, and leave for the class.

699 words.

-I'm so sorry to dissapoint, y'all. I have dance world championship competitions coming this week, and it's just been busy.

-I have to leave to school in 20 minutes, and i'm in PJs XD.

-Also, i'm sorry for graphic SH texts. Coming from someone who has done that, i try to show the perspective of it. (1 week clean gang!)

-I'm edging you all.

-Thank you for reading, love y'all