3~ French vanilla

(your pov) 

i was late to the shower party since everyone had taken one before the water got shut off. its 5 in the morning and im already off to work, im a chef so its fitting i must be there early to prep for the lunch rush. and as i walked out the door there was the familiar face, just as tired as always. 

i paid no attention to him as i still had to walk to the restaurant. its a 20 minute walk and i dont exactly have the time to dilly dally. and as we both walked down the stair case, he walked i ran, almost tripping over my own two feet. 

i got stopped by the apartment owner as soon as i hit the bottom of the stairs. "i need the slips filled for your work days" the man spoke causing me to just look at him in disbelief. "i will but im running late is there" i was cut off. "yes yes, by the end of today should be fine" i was handed paperwork which i had to run back to my apartment. 

so now im running back down and by the rate of this im going to be late.

(francis pov) 

im choosing to be nice today, so im waiting for her to come out. by the look of it she seemed to be behind on time, and remembering she doesnt have a car ill just suffer through it. 

so when she finally came out i opened the door for her, she looked at me confused and cautiously got in. you know, i dont think she will last long like this if she trusts so easy. "saffons kitchen" she spoke as i got into the drivers seat. 

it was quiet, i assume she doesnt really want to talk to anyone. thats all everyone talks about anyhow, she isnt friendly, shes not social, shes shy, shes rude. i think she has her reasons just like everyone else does. she gets along with the younger people of the building any who. 

so when i pulled up to the place she hopped out. "thank you" she was quick tongued and ran inside. and i drove to my place of work just the same, it was lucky enough to be in the same direction. and it was delivering milk all over again. with the way things are going ill probably have to get a instore milk job delivering by the gallons. 

(your pov) 

he was nice enough to lend me a ride, but its always so weird to me. but i started to prep the food, get it all ready. everyone around me yelling and fighting. "your cutting it wrong" i looked up to see a familar face of a male. mycoworker, jeffrey. "im doing it my way, your way sucks" i said simply. 

i held my own, thats why no one ever fought. it was either you did to much or to little. i still get yelled at for the way i do things, but everyone who eats seems to not complain. better yet everyone in this damn kitchen seems to take pride for my work. im not confrontational, so it makes sense everyone would see me at the bottom of the food chain. 

but as time passed and the place opened the orders started ringing in and then i had to talk. "table 2 ready" i said an watched as the small girl smiled at me taking the plates. "table 3 on top" they were flying food out. "table 4" i spoke up. "hightop 10 on the rise" 

i worked until 4 just before the dinner rush and then i was the one to prep before i left. we all did. the other chefs would come in and we would step back and prep. so when my replacement came i rapidly finished what i needed to and then got out of there. 

(francis pov) 

and here i am waiting again for her to get out. i got off at 3 and im starting to wonder if shes left already. i couldnt see her working a 12 hour, she looks to frail for that. and right on the dot 4:30 here she is. she looked at me as i leaned on the trunk of my car. "i have to go to the store" she spoke. i shifted my attention towards the car and with a sigh she got in.