5~ whipped cream with a cherry on top

(bare with me, i know nothing about the 50's so your getting 80 mixed with 70's and 90'. i was born in the wrong gen anyway)

(your pov) 

Nacha still hated me being around Anastacha but the second i told her i was really 21 and not 22 it somehow made a difference. in contrast not really i turn 22 in a week. Francis is still driving me to work, and the store, and picking me up. 

even if it took me awhile we talk more, we call more, its more relaxed rather then sitting in silence all the time. theres still silence since we both lack conversational skills, but nonetheless we get by just fine. 

Anastacha trusts me more, even found old videos taped of me from highschool. "how did you pull this off anastacha" i asked in awe as she was showing me in her room on a little tv with a vhs. sure it was grainy and terrible quality but it worked. 

with a small smile i watched while i sat on the floor of her room. "so this is what you were like when you were my age or whatever" she spoke as we watched me dance around with my friends. "at least i have something to look forward to" there was a small smile. "did you have a date?" she followed up. 

"i did" i answered pointing to him dancing with another girl. "why did he do that?" she asked me. "cause he wanted to, he asked me i had no one, i said yes, and then bam. i wasnt upset or anything. but i much rather would have went with my friends instead" i spoke.

she knew i wasnt upset by it, i grew from it. 

(francis pov)

i dont get it, i knocked and shes not coming out. maybe shes not here, but i dont remember her having work. "its my favorite movie" i heard her talking and there she is with anastacha. the same little teenager whos glaring daggers at me once more. "ive never watched a romance film. my mother said its to graphic for a child my age" she spoke out. 

and then her eyes met mine, with that little shine she gets when she talks about something she likes. 

i ended up sitting on the bed with them with the cat in my lap and y/n putting the movie on. im in the same boat as anastacha, ive never seen a romance movie. but looking at the color and graphics it looks old. 60's maybe. 

the way she watched it, the way she fawned over it was anew sight. "do you think youll kill for me one day?" the girl in the movie spoke. "yes, of course i will, my darling" and the smile on her face couldnt get anymore bigger. 

even the unbreakable teen had a smile plastered. they both fawned over this relationship in the movie. so much so they wanted to be put in the girls shoes with someone. "a ride or die" anastacha spoke out. "yeah" her tone of voice was different it was more dream like. 

hopeless romantic. she likes romance, likes to be treated like a princess. and i got all of that from watching her watch a movie. 

(your pov) 

when the movie ended i looked around at the crowd. francis was looking at me and anastacha was still looking at the screen. "i see what you mean by standards" she spoke up with a smile. it was only then the phone rang. "hello?" i spoke picking it up. "please tell me shes with you" it was nacha. 

"she is, would you like her to send her back?" i asked. "if you wouldnt mind" she spoke and with a click of hanging up i looked at her. "whatever" she said leaving my apartment. and then it was me and francis. 

"how was it?" i asked. "it wasnt horrible" he answered. he was still looking at me. i gave him a smile and he gave me a small one back. now that i think about it, i dont think hes ever been on my bed before.  there was that quiet once more, when we both dont know what to say. 

so we talked more about the movie. and i dont think he watched any of it. "your telling me, you watched it. but you dont remember a thing?" i asked. "i guess so" he answered back. "well what were you doing" i asked "looking at you" he answered. 

at this point in time i think my whole body has shut down. "i dont believe you" i spoke with a smile. i was testing him, and he knew it i could tell by his smart witted expression. although it was cut short by my front door being tapped on. 

and upon looking there was an alf with a very off putting face. trying to get in. i locked the door as quiet as i could and there francis was looking over me through the peephole. and with a sigh i watched him walk over to the phone and ring the line, 3312. 

once he hung up the phone he put his hand on my shoulder and nudged me back to the bedroom with dawn. "and now we wait" he spoke sitting on the floor in front of the door. 

(francis pov)

shes looking at me with eyes ive never seen before, and a smile as sweet as can be. if i knew better i would think she was insane for batting her eyes the way she does. i was annoyed this whole thing was happening but theres not much you can do about it. 

and its clear she would be the one to die first in the case of a rampage. only locking the door, shes going to kill herself or someone else. but her hands shaking lead me to believe shes scared, but the smile and the look shes giving me is showing me shes glad im here. 

she sat in front of me on the floor rather then standing up and swaying side to side. i assume to be a comfort thing more or less. i reacted much the same when i first had to deal with it. "maybe this is a bad time but i was thinking we could go somewhere to eat dinner, like a dinner or restaurant" she spoke breaking the silence. "that sounds nice. what about friday at 6" i answered her back. "its a date" she spoke with a smile. 

i knew i was waiting for the loud ass knocks they do when they are all done. but they hadnt came in what felt like forever. in front of me is a nervous girl, and next to me is a cat who just doesnt know what is happening. i dont know how to make this situation better. 

"need a hand?" i asked holding mine out watching her take it and hold it in hers. her nervous state is apparent and even if she tries to hide it, it never really works. 

(your pov) 

hes looking at me worried, i dont want anyone worried over me. i was expecting cold hands, but hes shockingly warm. its comforting almost. he seems to be enjoying it until there was 4 loud knocks on the door. and i felt the warmth leave my hand and open the bedroom door. 

he looked out the peephole and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. "we are free to walk around" he spoke looking at me while he drank his glass of water. i was still shaking in my little socks and not knowing what to say. 

part of me just wants to hug him, but the other half of me is telling me thats a bad idea. and i never listen to what my brain tells me so i walked over and just gave him a quick hug and retreated back into my room. i heard the door open and close. and with that he was gone. 

i walked back out to see a note. 'call me later i have to get ready for work tomorrow' he always leaves little notes everywhere when he just randomly leaves. but its sweet to me. 

(francis pov)

now that i think about it more leaving after she hugged me probably didnt feel the best. but i didnt know what else to do when she just started hiding after. for someone who craves affection sure doesnt like to have any. 

it wasnt that i didnt like the hug, i did maybe to much i liked it. 

and even if shes only been here for about 2 months now i cant help but feel empty without her. with no clear idea on what to do with it, i just sort of hold it within me. ive seen doppelgangers for everyone in this building expect her. i couldnt imagine it, and nor do i want to. 

seeing the events today i doubt she will want to call tonight. we both have work meaning we both have to start to get ready for it tomorrow. and tomorrows a new day of talking about it. but her hugs, they feel comforting. i could also assume thats why her and anastacha get along so well, its affection for both of them. a bond almost.