4~ caramel icing

(your pov)

i was talking to the small highschool girl. "anastacha, how are classes" i asked. "they are fine or whatever, hows your job" she almost looked up to me. i shrugged. "male dominated field, i feel like a mouse in a trap" saying that gave her a little smile. 

she would never tell her mother she had a crush, but hearing me and listening shes more cautious about boys. turns out shes had many boyfriends and just never told. ups and downs of men. 

"my mother said you were a bad influence or whatever" she spoke making me look at her. we were both sitting outside the apartment on a bench. "really?" i asked again. "yeah, something about shes giving you the wrong idea or whatever. saying you dont know men and your to young to know" anastacha spoke looking at me. "and yet shes the single mother" she followed up which almost made me laugh. 

"things happen, they do you know" i spoke more to her. "she said your idea of a man is unrealistic and fantasy" she had tired eyes but they were full of hope. "i have standards. its a good thing to have" i gave her a smile. "standards.." she trailed off. 

"like, good looking, nice, caring, understanding" i explained "and in your case protective" anastacha had read me like a book, shes a smart girl. "or whatever" she finished her sentence. "its not a bad trait, but its hard to find someone good enough for me" i added to her previous statement. 

and after more talking we both split paths and i went back to my apartment to just chill i had nothing better to do either way. 

(francis pov) 

i had just gotten off work to over hear nacha and talking to mia, those two liked to talk but im never sure if they truly like each other. "shes giving my daughter dating advice, telling her about standards" nacha raved on. "that shouldnt be her place, i knew she was bad news" mia agreed. i could only assume they were talking about y/n. 

"francis come over here you seem to talk to her" mia called me over and with a sigh i joined. "do you think its right to tell a 17 year old about standards and dating" mia asked. "thats really not my place" i spoke out. "i think its ridiculous. shes a child telling her men arent the best, and she could keep her standards high" nacha spoke out. "is she really wrong?" and heres one of the models, i always got them confused. 

"shes 17" nacha was trying to protest, sure she was sweet and nice, but the second you did something to her kid is the second she turned into a beast. "and she should know, plus shes finally talking to someone i would be happy about it. their ages are closer then anyone here" 

and now everyone was thinking about it. "after all what did she truly say?" one of the twins asked again. "said working with men was a nightmare. said standards are important, told her dont lower them for anyone. she hasnt even started thinking about boys like that" nacha spoke and this is where i take my leave. 

"oh milkman, give this to y/n" the twin stopped me and handed me a slip of paper with her number on it. "tell her i want her cooking" she followed up and i walked away knocking on her door and handing her the paper. "she wants your cooking" i said and she nodded. and we both stood there staring at each other. "in?" she asked. and she opened the door wider. 

(your pov) 

i let him in, he seemed like he wanted to. he looked around noticing i dont have much. no couch, no table, no chairs, and the only tv i have is in my room. "ill get a blanket" i said grabbing one and throwing it on the open floor with pillows. he was a little confused, and i sat down.