20~crispys

(am back from the dead. i was sick, and then at a lake, and now im cramping. theres no breaks in this life. anyway. its going to be poopy since i have to get back into the swing of things)

(this is gonna be a little different then usual. and its gonna suck. and your gonna hate me, but thats okay cause im gonna hate myself to)

(your pov)

me and francis have been together for about 7 months now. and its going good, we did end up moving in when my lease ended at the 6 month mark, so anastacha sleeps in the guest bed when she wants to stay the night. 

i was actively doing something i probably shouldnt be doing. i was the leader of a little sort of revolt for women. it started in my hometown, so now theres a good 200 girls that im walking around with. everyone was chanting about rights, and freeing the tits. didnt mean to start a whole revolt but i did. 

its a lot of dodging the cops for the fact they want me to be jailed for public noise. either way my brother had joined me in the battle, the middle child jayden. my eldest brother oliver wanted nothing to do with this. 

francis had no idea i was doing this, nor had he seen me for 2 days at this point. im sure everything is fine, hopefully. i mean hey its a protest for equality and rights for the women, we are tired of getting beat on. 

but we are just now going through the town i currently live in. "hey y/n, a couple of girls took off my shirt and wrote this on my stomach" jayden spoke looking at me. "free the tiddy" i read out loud and he had the biggest smile. 

some girls were topless, some were dressed in bras, others did what i did a draw them on a white shirt. it was respectful to the people we were with for us. but we blocked streets, people couldnt drive, could barely walk. 

francis should be at work so i shouldnt have a run in with him anytime soon. the more we crossed over the more people came and joined. this wouldnt make history unless it did, but either way it will show our towns we want the change. 

it starts with the towns and states. either way its giant, massive. i wanted to make an impact, ive dreamed of it and here it is. my chance to shine. 

(francis pov)

"you havent seen her in 2 days?" rico asked only to stop the truck from all the traffic. "yeah, im sure shes probably busy doing something" i answered. and now hes looking at me like im insane. "if my wife left me for 2 days doing who knows what i would be a lot more scared" rico said looking more at me. 

"i trust her, shes fine" i answered. the radio was filled with things going on. the march of women in the town over, crossing into our town. everyone doesnt know what to expect. "whoa, boobs 12 o clock" rico said pointing to a shirtless women standing on the side only to start walking when there was more women walking. 

this was the march, it seems small. until it was filled with hundreds of people. "cops are looking for a man and women duo who started it all" the radio spoke. "so this is the thing they have been talking about, i heard there was a reward to whoever found them" rico said making me look at him

the money would be nice if there was, and thats if we can even find them through everyone. is that the fucking twins? i stuck my head out the window to get a closer look. "francis, you joining the march?" the twin with the left mole spoke. "why would i?" i asked

"my crush is here, thats why im here" the other twin with the mole on the right spoke. "who would that be?" i questioned "hes the leader of this all, hes been guarding the girl with his life" the left twin answered. "so jealous, what does she have that i dont" the right twin followed up.