13~angel food cake

(francis pov)

my head is killing me, theres a cat laying on my left shoulder, what the fuck happened to my shirt? better question what the fuck happened last night? the light hurts, my head is spinning, and shes still sleeping. 

i dont think im getting out of here, why is the damn cat purring so loud. "dawn get off" i spoke and i got nothing in return. "fucking cat" i started to move my shoulder to get her off of me. and once she did i had free range of vision. 

2 towels, an empty wine bottle, the movie is stuck on repeat. i remember the wine, i remember drinking it. and with a slight groan next to me i knew i was probably never going to hear the end of it. "my head hurts" she spoke up rubbing her eyes. it wasnt until seconds later she was walking to the bathroom. 

walking turned to walking faster, and shes sick. no other choice but to go in there and hold her hair back at least a little. i hate everything to do with throw up, i cant even look. "my head is spinning" she spoke still face down into the toilet. 

now that i notice theres 2 sets of clothes on the bathroom floor. still isnt ringing any bells on what happened. i watched her get up and flush the toilet. "do you have medicine?" she asked. she felt worse then i did. "ill get it" i said and just in the reflection of the mirror did i notice. 

"what the hell" i spoke lifting her head up and looking at 3 giant ass hickeys on the left side of her neck. "francis" im not going to like this. "would you like to explain, why there are 3 giant ass bruises on my neck?" she questioned. 

"you know, i would love to. apart from the fact i dont know either" i answered walking to the kitchen to get water and aspirin. i handed her two tablets and the water, but the evidence make a whole lot more since. 

"solve it, our clothes in the bathroom, 2 towels on the bedroom floor, and hickeys" i spoke looking at her. "im in to much pain to think" she answered back. i followed suit with the medicine. "i never want to drink again" she spoke stumbling her way back to the bed.

i had the late night shift since i dont have to personally deliver door to door. so back to bed i went with her. 

(your pov)

i didnt feel any different meaning we didnt have sex, not that hes not wondering that. "remind me to murder you later when i feel better" i spoke shoving my face in a pillow. "i will" he spoke laying next to me, dawn was quick to lay on my back. "my sweet little baby" i mumbled into the pillow. 

i didnt feel good again, like my stomach was in knots. but ill be damned if i barf anywhere thats not a bathroom. so back to the bathroom i go. "god damn it" i heard him speak. he held my hair again. "back to the kitchen for more medicine. lets go" he spoke trying to get me there as soon as possible. 

it was entirely possible i might have been sick, but even with the chance i was. it was a suffering moment. and back to the bed we went. i laid on top of him while he laid under me rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "we have to feed the cat" i spoke up "theres still food from last night, or yesterday morning" he answered back. 

we both just laid there feeling like shit, he handled it better then i did. my pain tolerance sucks at kicking in when i want it to. a scrape? nothing. a cramp? everything. a headache? everything. getting cut by a knife? nothing. 

"are you sure you have to go to work?" i ask "im sure i have to" he answered back. and with a groan i left it at that, im used to getting what i want from time to time. this is one of the times i wont get what i want. and theres the knocking at the door. "ill get it" he spoke. 

"okay" i answered. "you have to get off of me first" and now im rolling over. i felt his weight leave the bed and the door open. "put on a shirt, gross" anastacha. there was a small laugh that escaped from my throat. "shes in pain anastacha, i wouldnt" and now theres weight next to me.