15~ a la creme

(your pov)

just when i thought i could sleep in there was an alarm followed by shuffling in my bed. "francis?" i questioned "yeah?" he responded. "good morning" that was all i could think about saying. "good morning" he spoke back. "now good night" i spoke closing my eyes to partake in more slumber. 

(francis pov)

i had gotten dressed and walked to the lobby. they always had coffee for whoever needed it. daily caffeine fix, its important on days where im more tired then others. "hey milkman" and heres the teen. "why are you up?" i questioned. "school, what are you mental?" she said only making me look at her. 

"i think a certain someone is rubbing off on you" i spoke looking at her. "whatever, but i found another reason for all the moody. two reasons" she said and now im intrigued. "what are these reasons anastacha" i asked and she gave me a smile. 

"there is a brain up there after all, anyway reason one annas death date is friday. number two, someone she was close with in high school is in town playing." she spoke "how do you know they were close?" i asked. "hes in the prom videos dancing with her and anna, theres a record for his music called 'this is the new era' i would assume hes not the brightest" she added. 

"so what does this person have to mean to have a connection to make her upset?" i asked "thats the thing, i dont know. but i did see a letter from her mother that was signed by a Trevor, i know she has a brother but i dont know his name" anastacha is smart, i can give her that. 

"what did it say" i questioned. "i couldnt read much cause you know, invasion of privacy. but it was basically about how blah blah blah memorial, blah blah blah bar, blah blah blah come see me yeah?" she repeated. "he also mentioned it had been a couple of years, and he wanted to clear things up" and now we are both lost. 

"you think" i was about to ask but the fucking mind reader beat me to it. "no, it seemed friendly" she added and when the clock struck 5:30 i was off to work. another day another dollar, even if i still dont want to go. 

(your pov)

i had woken up for the 3rd time in what 2 hours now. even if the emotions of my uterus are killing me from the inside out and i feel like crying over every little thing at times, i think ill survive. 

everyone i know is busy, in 2 days. just 2 i have a ride with the other girls who i was friends with to go to this stupid ass bar for her memorial. bars arent my thing, i stand there looking like a fool every time. and my plus one has work so im stuck alone, otherwise i would bring francis. 

fucking asshole always plan to go out, and all i want is just like a fucking picnic with her. every year ive gone and sat with her and told her everything thats happened, just like old times. you know where trevor, hailey, and jade were? at a fucking bar drinking. shows who cares more if you ask me, i do. i care more then anyone else. 

fuck i might as well call, where the hell did that letter go. once i found the letter i rung the phone. "hello, trevor speaking" his voice kills me inside. "hello? its y/n" i spoke up. "how the hell have you been, wait let me jot this shit down" he spoke and now there's rustling. 

"okay okay, so whats new in the life of you?" he asked. "i moved out, i have my own place" i spoke "your mother told me that, but thats it?" he questioned. "im dating someone, i mean other then that i drank for the first time like a month ago" i added. "the stone cold girl, dating someone? never thought i would see the day" and now hes laughing. 

"id rather explain to you everything in person, jade said she was going to pick you up friday afternoon to evening. it would be nice to see you" he spoke "i dont think theres an explanation for anything trevor" i added. "it will make sense, but goodbye y/n" he spoke "goodbye trevor" and then i hung up.