8~ mocha

(francis pov)

it was 10 in the afternoon, she still wasnt awake. i had to go get my mail either way, rent is due either way so expect ill be broke. "you" i turn my head to see anastacha "yes?" i questioned. "make a move, do it" her tongue was harsh. "a move?" 

before i could even question anything more she was glaring at me. "a move on her, do something to show her your interseted. your both so dense, she likes you milkman" anastacha spoke. "milkman" i said laughing. 

"im not joking, do it" i looked at her. "you said you had tapes of her at the prom" i spoke up. "why does it concern you" she asked "i wanted to see them" and now shes looking back at me. "whatever" and now im being dragged by a child. 

"boys arent allowed in my room, stay here" she said retreating to her room, coming back out with 2 tapes. she stuck them in and rewinded them. and when we both watched them there was details we noticed. "she stopped appearing in the after videos" anastacha spoke "i assume she stopped being her friend or whatever" she followed up. 

"thats anna" i said getting a look from anastacha. "anna?" she was now looking at me. "yesterday, on our date since you wanted to call it that" i was cut off "what ever" and with my eyes rolled "a girl she used to know, rachel, the girl who stole her date. she came up and drank the wine i ordered for her" i was then again cut off. 

"she doesnt drink milkman" so i cut her off. "im getting to that, she drank the drink. said anna wouldnt like it. anna died that night, everyone was drinking but y/n. y/n was the driver for that night. a doppleganger ran across the road and y/n hit them. anna died in the car crash" i finished. 

"thats why shes not in any pictures, or video from after that night. or whatever" does no one else get annoyed by her whatevers? "milkman your a genesis" she then spoke pushing me out the house. "you should go awake her up" and then she shut the door. 

i still have to pay my rent and utilities, before i can do anything else today. so to the office it was, and with a swift drop off i was able to freely wake her up at 11:30. and back up the stairs i was going. watching everyone in the building leave at the exact same time. 

Saturdays is where everyone leaves to do other things. shop, dinner, dates, get out the house. i never really left much, not until y/n at least. with knocks on her door i got nothing so what better why to try the door, and look at that its unlocked. 

i swear she never locks her doors, at least now i know whos going to die first. the apartment was quiet apart from the television in her room. "hey" i spoke up, nothing. she sleeps like a damn brick. granted if she sleeps to noise shes less likely to wake up. so i gave her a little push. 

(your pov)

i woke up to what felt like a fucking earth quake. and there he was, francis. "what?" i questioned rubbing my eyes. "are you going to wake up or rot the day away" he asked. "im getting up" i said back with a stretch. i watched him turn off the small heat unit next to my bed. 

dawn was quick to meet me at the counter for her food and water. "i got it, get ready" he spoke so i did, i went back to my room and put on clothes, followed by going to the bathroom to use it. but i had to turn on the shower to use the bathroom. it gave me space to get my hair wet after either way. it brushes easier if its wet, i dont know the whole science of it all. 

 but once i got out he was looking at me. "you seriously need a couch" he spoke with a smile. "then you can seriously buy me one" i answered him back. "note to self your a little grumpy in the mornings" he was mocking me, which just made me laugh. 

"whats the plan today?" i asked and he gave me a shrug. "where ever the wind takes us, i just paid rent so money is tight" he said which i had forgot i have to pay rent. "first stop is the mailbox" i gave him a weak smile. and now we were both walking to the same mailbox. rent due was 700, including utilities.