16~ peach cobbler

(your pov)

ive barely talked to francis, barely ate, barely left bed. its either sleep, read, tv. its not like i didnt want to see him. hes busy, and im moping around in bed. either way im forced to go out tonight, even if i dont want to. 

i told anastacha that if im not home by dinner to feed the cat. i also havent seen much of her lately either, between her school and homework shes been busy. i do just fine on my own, i just get lonely. a lot, but i love being alone. 

francis has work tonight, better yet he works almost all day today. he worked in the morning, was able to get dinner and then was sent back to work. thats what he said on the call at least, when i finally answered the phone. 

he sounded more tired then usual, he hadnt slept next to me for the past 2 days. but my ride is almost here, and i have a feeling tonight isnt going to be the best night for me. 

(francis pov)

"your telling me, she hasnt talked to you in 2 days?" i was looking at the same coworker, rico hes smart but also really dumb. "she has, but its short lived" i answered his question. "francis, let me get this straight. you got mad for her flirting with a doppel of you, told you she saw it logical for her survival. her bestfriend even told you she didnt start off with it, and your still mad?" he asked

"no, not anymore" i answered. "a broken heart for a girl is no joke. you watch them change. like my wife. i made her upset, i said the wrong thing. didnt talk to me for a week, didnt eat, didnt even get out of bed" he spoke looking at me. "isnt today her best friends death date today anyway?" he asked. "yeah but something isnt adding up, prom is usually in may. its december" i spoke out loud. 

"then someone is lying. figure out who. i doubt she would forget her best friends death date" he had a fair point made. "i dont see why she would lie" i brought up the fact "some girls lie just to lie" he spoke not saying anything after. "have you tried to apologize?" he then questioned. 

"yeah, not that it goes far. we havent been talking. neither her or her friend have" i spoke up. "how sure are we that shes mentally well?" he asked causing me to look at him "she seems mentally well?" i questioned back. "just because she seems well doesnt mean she is" i looked back at the road. he made a fair point. 

"you know, any hospital could tell you anything about her if you went to one" and now im looking at him. "feel like going to a hospital?" i asked and with a smile we parked to unload more boxes of milk. 

(your pov)

the car was quiet, no one wanted to talk and for a good reason. i barely talked to them since the incident. "so um. y/n are you excited?" hailey, my blonde headed friend. "are you serious?" my more serious Burnette haired friend jade. "what?" Hailey questioned jade. "be so for real, god you are so insensitive sometimes. no wonder timmy left" jade was always good at starting fights, hailey was good at being mean, anna was sweet and mothering, i was the comic relief with all the stupid shit i did. and trevor, trevor was annas fiancé. 

"shut up jade, at least my husband doesnt constantly cheat on me with 4 other women" hailey was outspoken "at least my husband didnt divorce me for giving him all girls, WHICH HE CALLED UGLY" jade knew how to stoop. and now they both look behind at me who is sitting in the backseat like their child. 

"so, whats new y/n?" jade asked. "my job got shut down, i have my own place obviously you know that, i have a boyfriend i think, and i think thats about it" i spoke up. "you think?" hailey questioned. "hes been busy with work, and we had a fight and stuff. havent really talked" i answerd.