19~ cocoNUT shavings

(this section will contain smut, the sexy sexy, the spicy tango, i will try my best to include the spice, but alas. WRITING THE SEXY IS NOT MY STRONGEST SUIT, but that doesnt mean i cant try)

( for those of you who dont like it, arent interested, or just would prefer to skip it in general. your cue for starting and ending will be ME. (start) and (end) and with that out of the way. yes there will be story, there will be lead up. for lead up will come with a (*) and end with well (<>). enjoy my dirty heathens)

(your pov)

anastacha made it everyones dealing to wake us up cause she had to wake up for school. there is no time for resting, francis did leave to go shower. i took this time to just shower and get ready for the day i guess. upkeeping my hair proves to be a more challenging task each time.

shampoo, conditioner, brush, rinse, hair treatment, wait, rinse, wash body, brush teeth, wash mouth out, get out, dry off, face care, get dressed. it took an hour, i forgot to shave, back in i go.

arms, legs, armpits, face, new razor, the kitty, anything humanly possible that might grow hair had to go. its not even like im a hairy person all the time. okay im done with the shower now i can get dressed. i missed a spot, ill shave it off outside the shower.

i did get out eventually and get the new book my mother gave me. she said it was to much for her to read so she gave it to me. she doesnt do romance like me, so its probably just a bunch of kissing. she hates kissing for whatever reason.

got the book and went to francis's apartment, he was still in the shower. i took it upon myself to sit on the couch. i started reading, i had already been about 3 chapters in, and so far it was a bunch of typical taboo. random girl falls for bad boy, bad boy is strong, bad boy is the head of a gang and shes protected now.

the most typical you can get really. its truly not horrible, sure theres kissing and sexual tension, but like its not bad. i heard the bathroom door open so when i looked up francis was there with a towel around his waist.

i found it odd he preferred to use the guest bathroom rather then the bathroom thats connected to his room. he took one good look at me and just walked to his room. oops. i kept reading, it was getting good.

and they lost me, 'i could only protect you mi amor. for i love you more then the stars love themselves' like god damn could you speak anything more basic. francis did join me on the couch to watch the tv. i leaned back onto him and he put an arm around me.

there was an hour passing and now they are having sex. like, kinky ass sex. i dont think ive ever read about someone getting whipped and then pissed on in the same sentence. i think i have changed after reading this book.

'he grabbed me so intimately rubbing on my bosoms before he' i cant the literal gag. i looked over to see francis reading it with me. he must have just started because he is shocked. "where are you?" i asked he pointed to the part where it actually happens.

"you know we could re" he never gets a chance to speak up, the phone is ringing. i watched him answer it. "yeah, ill be there" and now hes looking at me. "work, ill be back tonight okay?" he spoke with a smile. "but what were you going to say" i asked again "doesnt matter" he said going to get dressed.

god, everytime. i watched him walk up to me. "im sorry my love" he said which only made me smile. "its fine, i get it" i answered him back. he put his finger under my chin to kiss my cheek. "i love you i promise" he said before rushing out the door.

hes so sweet, wait a damn minute. did he just say he loves me? i went to the door to open it and he was already gone. my luck. but i will just sit here and read i suppose.