Chapter 3- The Noble Knight.

Hello People. So how was the last chapter? Please comment guys it really motivates me, as well as voting.

A picture of Reece, played by Daniel Sharman.

Okay lets start this..

Anastasia's POV.

"Hi there fellow skipper." I awkwardly laughed and let my camera dangle around my neck.

He was not amused at all.

"Okay. So uh. I. Um-"

"Shut up Kitten."

"That is very rude Mr grumpy."

"Does my face look like I care." And I did look at his face. Blank. Beautiful.

"Sorry then," I mumbled out and shook my head. "But I brought cupcakes since I wanted to know if you could-"

"No."

"But I didn't even say anything though." I scrunched my nose up.

" Well I don't fuc-"

"Hey, Hey. No swearing. You are not a sailor. I mean you could be if you wanted to be but you'd get sea sick wouldn't you? Well I get sea sick." I cringed remembering when I went on a boat with Aunty Macy. That was not a good day.

"Fine. Where is your car?" How did he know?

"Yes. lets go, would you like a cupcake?" I smiled sweetly at the delights that I had.

"No." He snapped but I shrugged it off, maybe he was allergic.

We walked past Joe, I began humming a tune that suited the moment. Adrian's strides were fast long, I had to skipp in order to catch up with him.

After a battle with myself I ate a cupcake and moaned in delight. "Oh my god, it tastes better the next day." I tell him offering him one and he glares at me.

Finally we stood in front of my cute little Volkswagen, it had a rusty blue colour with a light grey silver rims. Mr Grumpy was talking about how I don't take care of my car. Pshh. He brought some tools and began fixing away. He didn't talk to me once and I frowned a little bit.

"So uh what's your favorite colour?" I chirped out as I tapped my feet on the grass.

He didn't reply, maybe he didn't hear me. " Okay so what's your favourite chocolate? Mine's crunchie. You know the honeycomb one covered in chocolate? Yea-"

"Will you shut up already?" He yelled out as he turned around and I flinched at the sudden noise. I felt my eyes tear up and I watched his cold eyes soften a little bit.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I just.."

He stared at me as I wiped my eyes, pathetic. Geez I am getting so emotional these days. He ran his fingers through his hair looking frustrated. Sighing he says, "It's fine."

* * * *

"Hey girl." Bethany shouted as she saw me on my bed with Alex. The cat just wouldn't stop rolling over. Its been a week since I saw Mr grumpy, he hadn't shown up at school nor was he at the gym. Not that I was stalking him or anything. I had kinda given up on him. Maybe I scared him away.

"Hey B." I said jumping up and ignoring Alex's whines. I launch myself onto her and embrace her into a hug. "It's been too long B. "

"I literally just went to the shop to buy some things." She stared at me weirdly.

"Did you buy me that weird fish thin- what's it called? Su- sushi! Yeah!" I smiled brightly when I remembered the name and got off her.

"Yes I brought you sushi." She says and hops around my room chucking me the flimsy container with 12 pieces of sushi. Yum.