Chapter 20- Day 6: Blank Faces On Fleek

Hello Aliens, how was the last chapter??? Oh my gosh!! I can't believe that this is my 20th Chapter, like you have no idea how proud and excited I am.

Can I just be really mean and say that this chapter has been finished for like 2 weeks. Yup, meanie alert.

Don't worry I made a super long chapter for you all sweet peas.

Thank you all so much for all the votes and reads guys. And I absolutely adore reading the comment you all leave. Like they're hilarious. Gosh i'm sooo happy that this book is going well with over 391k reads and 14.1k votes. Amazing. Thanks hunny bunnies..

Anyway here is the last day, enjoy....

Anastasia's POV

"Hey can we stop over for some Ice-Cream?" I pouted playing with the bangles on my wrist. Mom bought me these colourful bangles from Bali.

"No, we're following the route, no surprises and no distractions."

"But Mr Grumpy." Again the pout stayed firmly on my face. I was really craving ice cream.

"No kid." His voice still monotone. I gave out a huge sigh hoping he would gave. Then I let out more dramatic sighs. Gosh I was getting tired. I feel like I have no more oxygen to sigh out.

I could tell he was getting annoyed. His hands tightened around the wheel making me fear for the wheel. What if it breaks??

Then we crash and we die.

"But." I paused before letting out another stretched sigh. And before I knew it, he had changed lanes. A huge grin replaced the pout on my face.

Victory was mine.

"One day kid you're gonna get yourself killed." He grumbles under his breath when we saw the bright neon green letters scattered on a white board. I dismissed his comment.

Lina's Ice Creams and Sprinkles.

"Hi, can I get a fruity chocolate monkey banana splits please?" I grinned holding the menu tightly in my hands.

"Sure honey, any toppings?" Candy had bright pink hair, like candy floss. Her dark eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she grinned at me. Instead of wearing a badge she had on a bright neon green t-shirt with her name on it.

"Um just chocolate sprinkles and sour patches please?" I smiled at her and she jotted down my order. Then her attention turned to Mr Grumpy.

"Alright honey, and for you sir?"

"Vanilla ice cream." He twirled his car keys in his hands, playing with the motorcycle key chain.

"Please." I added for him and she smiled before she walked off.

"You know you should say please," I said factually playing with my bangles.

"I know I should, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it."

"Okay." That was my lame respond. It was very silent until the Ice Creams came. It was usually quite.

"Oh my gosh, I have to tell Cam about this place. How far is this from the Waterfalls?" The moment I took a bite out of the banana splits I nearly died.

"45 minutes."

I nodded and went back to the delight in front of me. I absolutely loved Ice-cream. Like they were the peanut to my jelly, the sun to my sky, the bees to my honey.

"So," He looked up at me when I spoke, and again I had to hold my breath. He was just so beautiful, and oh so dangerous. "Are you excited for school?"