Chapter 10- Too Many Awkward Silences

Hello Beautiful Creatures. Did you guys like the last chapter? This chapter is for all you hungry readers.  Okay so when I first started this book, I was just doing it for fun because I wasn't sure if it would be a hit or not. But now you lovely readers are beginning to change my perspective. So thank you all for being amazing people by commenting and voting. Positive comments are the best so thanks. Be aware... This chapter is pretty boring. Like honestly I feel asleep while writing this twice. Sorry.

Anyway lets start this...

Anastasia's POV

"Mom, which flowers did you want to be on the cover?" I asked her as I fiddled with my camera. Mom wanted to update the Stores websites and pamphlets. She stopped her watering for a second to think before answering me.

"Hmm the Amaryllis, the Gardenias and I think the Lotus's." She named them off. I nodded before searching for the flowers.

I looked at each flower until I stopped at the Amaryllis. I then made sure my camera was not out of focus, the lighting was perfect and I snapped the shot.

I looked at the photo I snapped and grinned. It came out perfect. I then took different angles of it so mom could have more options.

I did the same to the other flowers, each one coming out perfect and the grin got bigger. I loved photography, it just soothes me, you know?

"Honey, that looks beautiful." Becca praised me and I smiled at her shyly. Becca was probably one of the most down to earth ladies I have ever met.

She had short blonde hair that looked like it never moved, it was dead straight. Warm earthy green eyes that always shone bright. She was actually quite tall and towered over Mom and I. The twins definitely got their looks from their  Idiot of a Father, no offence to him. Bethany's father left them when she was 8, apparently he left with some young blonde haired girl that was 2 times younger than him. Yuck.

"Thank you Becca." I grinned and she carried on with her flower thingy's.

I was just about to take a couple of more shots before I hear my mom call me. "Yes?"

"Anna, you have been here since the start of day, you can go home now darling. You did a wonderful job, just upload those pics onto my lap top okay?" She quickly said and I almost didn't catch the sentence. I nodded at her and hugged her small frame.

"Do you need a ride home honey? It's almost dark." She looked outside. I knew she wanted to give me a ride but Becca and her had so much work to do around the store so I shook my head.

"Are you sure honey?" She furrowed her brows and looked worried but I laughed it off.

"I am sure mom, I'll walk quickly." I kissed her forehead and dashed out of the store before she could change my mind. The walk from the store to my house was about 35 minutes.

Lucky today wasn't cold today other wise I would have been freezing. My thin graphic shirt wouldn't of protect me. I walked in zig zags on the pavement because I was bored. I probably looked like I had escaped the Mental Institution.

After 5 minutes, I was regretting not taking up on mom's offer. It was getting darker now and the only source of lights were the dim street lights. They looked a bit crooked like it was leaning on a slant. Oh my god what if it falls on top of me?

I shook the silly thought and kept walking straight.

"I'm walking on sunshine, Woah. I'm walking on sunshine, Woah." I mumbled softly as I watched the house lights light up. I like that song it was so cute, you know?