Chapter 14- This Cat Has Some Sassy Pants

Hello Beautiful Creatures. How is everyone?? I hope the last chapter was good because I giggled quite a bit while writing it. Send me some ship names for any guy suitable for Ana.. :) Who do you think she suits?? 

Thank you MaryJaneAlize for the beautiful cover. It is amazing thank babe. ;) I love it. 

By the way guys, if you wanna talk to me, ask me questions go ahead. I don't bite. Unless you are a piece of chocolate, or a slice of cookies and cream cheesecake. I mean besides the fact that I am kinda creepy, im nice-ish.

Also can I tell you guys a secret?? Don't be mad. I finished this chapter 4 days ago. Ohhh don't kill me for not updating sooner. Sorry babes. 

Anyway mama/papa bears. Just a question, are there any guys reading my books? Cause I'm totally fine with that. It's cool beans. I just wanted to let you know that you guys are sooooooo confusing. Like more confusing than Mr Grumpy. But I love you all jelly beans.

Anyway lets rock and roll....

Anastasia's POV

"Sweetie please change the channel for the love of sweet Jesus." Mom sighed out reading her health magazine. She shook her head before turning another page.

 Alex was giving me a slight glare as he stuttered past me, probably because I accidentally kicked him off my bed last night. I still felt a bit guilty but that cat did nothing to ease the guilt. He just kept giving me the cold shoulder all morning. What a sassy pants. 

"But mum," I whined out to her as I pointed at Spongebob's adorable face. Well I mean as adorable as a yellow sponge could. I was curled up on the couch with mom next to me. I was still in my Hello Kitty pj's with a bowl of Lucky Charms. I shoved another spoonful of the yummy goodness into my mouth. 

 Mom gave me a look when she heard the loud crunches of the charms. I just gave her grin and shoved another spoonful down.

"Please sweetie? I really don't know how much longer I can listen to that annoying laugh. Is this what they allow kids to watch?" She looked at me for a second before reading another page. Her other hand curled around her mug of green tea. She sipped her green tea and wiggled her green painted toes.

I stared at mum huffing before switching it to a different channel. I hummed softly as I looked for something to watch. I looked down at my bowl and frowned when it was empty. I dropped the spoon inside the bowl then place it onto the long wooden table in front of me. 

I then remembered something. 

"Mom." I suddenly squealed earning an eyebrow raise from her as I wiggled my body closer to her side.

"What do you want?" She huffed and closed her magazine. I pouted out and stretched my arms out wrapping them around myself. 

"What makes you think I want something?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her and turned my body facing her. I was curious as to how she knew. I thought I was being secretive. Guess not.

"Honey." She deadpanned. "You're doing the pout and the cute innocent big eyes. And oh the sweet dimples are out."

I blushed bashfully when I realized that I did do that. I sighed, "Well you now how Spring break is in 2 weeks?"

She raised her brows at me, "Yes, and?"

"U-Um well my friend Jasper-"

"Oh the cute one?" She beams at me and I blushed at her word. Jasper was pretty cute. Like a little puppy. I guess. A bit more manly though.