Chapter 11- Alex Fights The Beasts

Hello Beautiful creatures sorry for not updating sooner since I was at a Beach House which had no WIFI! How was the last chapter though? Oh wow, okay so a week ago when I updated this book had like 15k and now it has 32.2k. You Aliens are amazing. Thank you so much for the reads but please continue with the votes. 

And also if you don't like my book don't comment about how this makes you cringe and stuff. All you have to do is delete this book from your library, okay? And I know this book is cliche as fudge, don't need to tell me twice. You're the one that wanted to read it. Damn that was a lecture and a half. Haha. Btw I tried to make this exciting but I failed once again. Gosh next chapter will be better. Okay I'm gonna shut up now.

Picture of Sarah as Shay Mitchell.  

Anyway let's start this...

Anastasia's POV

"Alex kill him!" I yelled at him as I stood on the bed clutching the blankets.

I shook my body and squealed when I saw Alex jumping on the beast. Woah! Go Alex.

"Alex be careful," I jumped up and down on my bed when the beast tried to attack.

I was carefully watching the fight cheering Alex on before the door swung open wildly giving me a fright. I was so frightened that I fell on the floor but lucky my head fell on a pillow.

"What is going on here?" My mom question me as I stood up and jumped back up onto my bed.

"Mom come onto the bed or else the beast will get you." I rushed out and called her. Her confused eyes drifted to Alex and the beast.

"Sweetheart, that is no beast. It's only a cockroach." She sighs and bend down to pick the beast up. I cringed when it wiggled in her hand. I shrieked out when she moved towards me but I calmed down once I saw her fling it out of the window.

"Okay I'm gonna be downstairs finishing the food," she paused before continuing," please just uh clean your room."

I jumped off of my bed happy that the beast was gone. I smiled at Alex before cleaning my room. I didn't like cockroaches at all. They were beasts and I was so happy when I saw Alex attacking it to save my life.

After I finished my room I went downstairs where I found the table set up. I sat down across my mom. Dad was called in to work so he was missing out on our Sunday lunch.

I took a bite into the heavenly chicken. I moaned when I took another bite. "This is so good mom, thank you."

"Honey, don't talk with your mouth full." She chuckles and took a sip of her drink. I nodded and swallowed down my food.

"Sorry mom." I apologized to her. "What is mom doing today?"

"Oh I'm going to Becca's for a bit. You can come with if you'd like but the twins are at their Grandma."

"Oh no I'll just stay here with Alex." I smiled at her and she nodded.

We ate in silence until mom opened her mouth. "Anastasia." Woah the full name card. "Why have you not been replying back to me and answering my calls?"

I stood frozen and she dropped her fork waiting for me to reply. I tried to smile but her gaze was so scary it just dropped back down.

"Oh you know." I tried to play it off cool.

"No I don't know," she said as she folded her hands. I began to get nervous when her eyes didn't drift away.

"Um well," I paused when she furrowed her brows egging me to go on, "I may or may have not broken it the other day."