Chapter 5- The Lone Stranger

Hello Beautiful Readers. Are you guys enjoying this book? I just wanted to say that when you guys vote it makes me feel all Happy!! Thought's on Mr Grumpy?

Anyway enjoy.....

Anastasia's POV

Don't you just hate it when things don't go your way? I certainly did. Especially when you had a vision on what you expected. You just feel disappointment running through your veins. 

My day was absolutely bad but there was a couple of plus side. So yeah.

My Saturday started out fine. With the sun way up high sprinkling its rays over us, birds singing their sweet melody. I had a delicious slab of the Red Velvet cake mom made yesterday. There was a great big grin plastered on my face. Everything was just dandy.

And then....

I tripped over the lawn mower, which caused my ankle to be in pain. I didn't know if it was just sprained or broken, but it hurt. I didn't even know how I tripped over it. I guess I was just checking mom's flower pots and then I tripped.

Guess what? I also locked myself out of the house, and my parents were at a horse show in town. So I couldn't call them since I didn't have a phone. So what did I do with my almost broken foot? I started to limped to Wayfield's Emergency Hospital. Okay so my ankle wasn't exactly an emergency but my foot was starting to swell up. Oh my god what if I was allergic. To what? Ankle sprains? I face palmed myself giggling at my thoughts.

I looked at the different coloured house that were on each of my sides as passed each one. I also saw a girl from school on the way. I waved my hands at Milly as I saw her coming out of her door.

"Hi Milly." I grinned and pushed my weight on the other foot. I watched her short blond hair flap in the wind as she jogged up to her fence. It was cold.

"Hey Si, are you alright?" She eyed my foot with concern. Milly was my partner in Chemistry class. She was pretty smart, so she always helped me with my work.

"Um yeah, I think I broke it or sprained it." I furrowed my brows and looked at the swelling ankle that was donned in a pair of purple unicorn flats.

"What did you do now?" She raised her brow in disbelief. She knew of my usual clumsy attacks. Well everyone did. I even think Alex knew it.

"U-Um well I tripped over the lawn mower." I mumbled out and felt my cheeks turn red. Maybe it was the wind.

"Christ. How do you manage to fall over something so big?" She giggled and I shrugged not knowing what to say. "Well do you need a ride?"

"No thank you." I didn't want her to give up her Saturday driving me around. She was too kind.

* * * *

I swear I took the wrong turn. I mean it was way past 28 minutes and I ended up in front of an alleyway. I know in movies Alleyways were suppose to be a place that was avoided. But the one in front of me didn't seem too bad.

Sure it was bit dark okay scratch that I could only see a the light from the end, but it was pretty colourful with weird writings and drawings on the walls. I think it was called tagging, well that's what Ben says.

Shrugging I walked in maybe the hospital was on the other side. The wind howled a bit louder than usual. In Wayfield it was usually sunny, hot. We never really dealt with cold winds in a very long time. I wrapped my pink jumper closer to my body hoping it would protect me from the winds. I stared at the walls of the tunnel curiously.