Chapter 15- Day 1: Majestical Taco's

Hello Aliens, how was the last chapter??? I actually liked the last chapter. And now Blade is back into the story which will be pretty interesting. And Ana is just too clumsy, right? Haha to be honest I am almost as clumsy as her.

Thank you to poisonblood for the amazing fan art covers, they are all beautiful. I love the last one the most.

I can't believe that this book is getting more votes and reads, which I am very thankful for. But honestly how do you guys think that this book is going?

So I started my first day of school last Friday, and boy was it something.. Plus Tai-Long (My beautiful cat) has been a bit grumpy lately, sounds like Alex.

I think this chapter will be a bit more interesting than the last one. I made this chapter a bit longer for you all. :) Because I am sometimes nice.

Also I would like to clarify that not all the tattoos of Stephen James are on Adrian's body. He does not have the massive chest tattoo and nipple piercings sorry. But he will have other tattoos that are on his chest that will be discovered later in the book.

Anyway lets get this party popping....

Anastasia's POV

"Can you hurry up though?" I heard her groaning loudly as she shoved her face into my pillow. I let out a soft giggle. I just ignored her complains because I was just too excited, soon we were going up to Maine.

"Calm down Bethany I just need to get dressed, I already packed my bags last night." I walked over to my wardrobe.

I was searching for something appropriate for the weather. It was going to be hot today, so I wanted to wear something light, casual.

"Okay well hurry up the guys are coming here in an hour." She reminds me as she lifted her head. She had returned to her normal self well ish, and I didn't question her at all. I was afraid I would upset her.

I continued my search for something until I let out a little groan. "Bethany will you help me please?" I said softly as she walked toward my clothes. I just sat down on my bed and watched her pick at my clothes.

"Hmm orange or pink?" She asks over her shoulder. I was fiddling with my thumbs and almost didn't realize that she was talking to me.

"Um orange please." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, pink it is." Why did she ask if I didn't have any say in it? I just shook off my thoughts and put on a smile as she turned around. "You know Ana you should let me do your shopping?"

"Why?" I was confused at this. What was wrong with my style? I fiddled with the camera hanging on my neck.

"Because your style is a bit too," She paused as she looked back at my clothes, "plain. I mean don't get me wrong honey it's cute but, you need a bit more wow, you know?" She flashes me a smile and I feel a bit hurt but I don't show anything. I mean just because I didn't want to show my skin all the time didn't mean I was plain, right?

I just shrugged and looked at what she picked out. It was a bright pink floral print short dress. It was sleeveless. I mean it was pretty but it was a bit showy.

She turned around and faced the mirror and held the dress against her body. She looked at herself and gave out a devilish smirk. She watched me in the mirror.

"Here." She threw the dress at me and walked out of my room. What was wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?

I just stared at the dress before slipping it on. I then slipped on my short denim jacket and put on some white vans on. I also applied some lip balm because my lips were looking a bit dry.