Chapter 6- The Cave Has V.I.P's

Hello Beautiful Children. I am on this buzz where I keep saying honey and child. Like seriously it become a habit. And oh my god. Guess what else I have been saying. Guess right now. Deez Nuts. What a loser I have become. But seriously it is sooo old and I still keep saying it like someone could be saying, "Oh Gigi, guess what Mr said to my mom about my report." and then I would be like, "Deez Nuts? Hah Gottem." I am the ultimate loser with the capital L. Shoot me with a pegasus.

Also I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all you beautiful voters and commenters, I really do appreciate them.

Anyway enough of this crap, enjoy..

Anastasia's POV

I could finally feel the blood rush down to my body. I am pretty sure my circulatory system stopped for a second. Jasper held me on his shoulder for 17 minutes. 17 minutes. Bloody hell that is commitment. On the way to what ever the Cave was, people stared at us and I just gave them an awkward hand wave. My swollen foot had been dangling in front of Jasper but he didn't acknowledge it.

If someone's swollen red yucky foot was in front of your face, what would you do?

Well you would say, 'Excuse me, please remove your slightly disfigured swollen ankle away from my face please.'

But what did he do?

Nothing. Not even a flinch. And that had been my attempt to be put down.

Now I stood by the door of The Cave. The whole scene gave of a dodgy dealing vibe. No offense to the owners.The walls were painted a cold grey colour with a black stripe running through the wall; vertically. On the walls there were posters of boxers and wrestlers. Oh so this was some fighting club. Ohh The Fight Club. My eyes then drifted to the fighting ring that was situated in the middle of the large room. Even though it was empty, people were crowding it as if waiting for someone. It also had a bar that attracted most of the old, lonely men. No offense.

"Come on." Jasper dragged me by the arm as he walked to a staircase. I looked at the stairs skeptically, what was up there?

"Oh hurry up. The stairs aren't going to eat you." He raised his brow and rubbed his lip with his thumb. I slowly nodded and followed him, trying to keep up with his long strides.

"What is this place?" I whispered out as we came to the top of the stairs and two men appeared in front of a steel door. They looked hella scary.

"It's The Cave, if you didn't noticed. Where people fight, deal, drink, and get laid." He paused before continuing, "Don't speak to anyone, okay?" I furrowed my brows at him. Were they bad people? Of course dumb bum.

"Jasper." One of the scary men said and nodded at him. The two men- who I reacognized as twins-stood in front of the steel door with there hands in front analyzing me.

"Ivan. Ilijah. This is Ana." Jasper's voice turned more stern. Whoa, weird. Just a second ago he was a happy chappy and now he is...... well, Mr grumpy number 2.

They both had light almost golden brown eyes. They both had their hair shaved so that you only see a thin coating of blonde hair. Ivan looked way nicer that Ilijah. Well maybe it's because he attempted to give me a small smile. The only difference between them was that Ilijah had a nasty scar that started from the top of his cheekbones to the corner of his mouth. I flinched wondering how it got there.

"Ana." Ivan's voice sounded foreign. He stared at me from top all the way to my unicorn shoes. Then he looked at Jasper. "Does Nikolai know about you bringing a new one in?"